Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 48
Something else to add to Clonewarrior's topic. XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yes. Some one get to it then.
Hey guys, kinda bad news, just so you know, the one who translates for us is on vacation, so it will be a week or two before you see an update from Ryuu, but it will be worth the wait!
Right. I heard. But it's no real problem. Hope they have a good time.
Well, heard Oneikun's two week leave myself. Best of luck to him/her on her religious pilgrimage. I guess for now, I'll stick with OD's.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(08-19-2011 07:42 AM)SnK Wrote: Best of luck to him/her on her religious pilgrimage.

For further reference, Onkei's a woman.
[Image: signature.png]
I think I knew that but I did not know about the Religious thing. I do hope the trip is a good one.
My gosh, the sense of individualism and decent share of character screentime for Digimons in this series is IMO the reason why Xros Wars could end up as a memorable Digimon anime, as shown in this episode.

Lilithmon and Blastmon seemingly treat each other as dear comrades, to the point of even friends. Not sure being a love interest similar to Arachnemon and Mummymon of 02.

Of course, Beelzemon and Mervamon moments. Hahahaha~!
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Nope. The three stoogemon are not getting anywhere near the demon/snake thing. She's too into power.
Blastmon is gay, so he is just Lily gay friend, okay?