Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 48
Title: Beelzebumon, Vanished into the Light!

Taiki and CLB's sword fight continues. Chaos spills out more as the battle rages on, with the possibility of another casualty on the heroes' side.

Will this be the last we'll both see of Lilithmon and Beelzemon?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
You're a little early SNK.
But I hear Mervamon stays to help Beelzemon in one ep coming up.
(08-11-2011 02:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: You're a little early SNK.
But I hear Mervamon stays to help Beelzemon in one ep coming up.

Early Birdramon catches the Wormmon they say.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Still. If we were going to be early, I'd do what a different board does and make the topics once the title is made. Thursday would be the early bird day.

Another Xros Wars coupling.
Yeah. That ship was built about last ep. Seems like a good sturdy ship too.
Ship of snaked and gun armed. LOL.
This episode and last episode made me imagine a pic of Beelzebumon like passing out on the ground while Mervamon and Lilithmon compete to make him cum :P

lastly WTF HAPPENED TO DEADLYAXEMON!?
(08-15-2011 02:48 AM)Darkoak8 Wrote: This episode and last episode made me imagine a pic of Beelzebumon like passing out on the ground while Mervamon and Lilithmon compete to make him cum :P

lastly WTF HAPPENED TO DEADLYAXEMON!?

Mentioned by Yuu he's inside the D-Loader, recuperating.
Well, I'm guessing Darkness Bagramon could still be a go.
Although the three Xros of a form of Shoutmon X? (including Sparrowmon), a form of MetalGreymon, and Dark Knightmon we heard of all those eps ago is also a question.

But I like the idea of the pron. We could do more but that's fine for now.