Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 47
(08-08-2011 01:44 PM)UnknownH Wrote: So the Vilemon messed with her? You think they'd shut up since they're right next to all the good parts.

Seems they're too horny and excited to keep their pie holes shut. Or they're just plain tattle tales.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
o.o *Timing the sub right now* o.o

Lithimon: "BEHOLD MY GREATEST EXPLOSION!"

Evilmon: "You mean you've never had a boyfriend!?" o.o
(08-09-2011 02:29 AM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: o.o *Timing the sub right now* o.o

:) Now we have to wonder why she nevers gets any boyfriends despite having a killer body.

Say, by chance you're also a part of Ryuu Rogue's subbing team?

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
It would be funny/interesting if they are.
But you could be right. But no one said Vilemon are smart.
(08-09-2011 09:26 AM)SnK Wrote:
(08-09-2011 02:29 AM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: o.o *Timing the sub right now* o.o

:) Now we have to wonder why she nevers gets any boyfriends despite having a killer body.

Say, by chance you're also a part of Ryuu Rogue's subbing team?

Yeah :) I time the eps for them :)
(08-09-2011 02:39 PM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: Yeah :) I time the eps for them :)

I see. :)

Well, all I can say to you is; Thank you very much for the efforts and contributions in the subbing Xros Wars for us, and. keep up the great work. Cool

Thanks! I'll do my best :D
I second what he says. Thank you very much.
That's one nasty wake-up call, eh, Yuu?

Seems both Beelzemon and Tuwarmon were both slowly dying/fading away.

Not exactly same as Kaizer Ken's painful realization back in 02, but at least Yuu's slowly coming around, despite still having slight denials.
Well, would you admit to yourself that you had been KILLING for real when you used to think it was all a videogame?