Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 47
Title: Taiki VS. Yuu, The Showdown of the Boy Generals.

Taiki and Yuu engage each other in a deadly sword fight, and the CLB is stronger than he looks. Looks like this'll be one hectic episode.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I was coming here. I was just watching something first.
But, this should be interesting. Might be the start of Yuu's heal-face change.
(08-06-2011 01:35 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I was coming here. I was just watching something first.
But, this should be interesting. Might be the start of Yuu's heal-face change.

Hopefully. Since the next episode preview summary states that the little runt leaves the battle field with Dark Knightmon.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
~~~~~~~
Lilithmon isn't [only] fighting out of revenge for Beelzemon/Baalmon being a traitor, she's fighting out of jealousy from Mervamon |D

What's the old hag jealous about Mervamon? She's much more beautiful than her? LOL.
Cup size? And she's not old. Women get mad if you say that.
Thank you for the link ---------.
(08-07-2011 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Cup size? And she's not old. Women get mad if you say that.
Thank you for the link ---------.

Yeah, probably Mervamon has much better hair aside from her luscious jugs and curves.

I call Lilithmon old because I can. Twisted
~~~~~~~
Rainmon clarified it to me in her blog via reply. Pissed her off when one of those Vilemons blurted out she doesn't get boyfriends or something. >XD

Oh, yeash. The phallic Daishenbian whip. She must have missed it badly. :D
So the Vilemon messed with her? You think they'd shut up since they're right next to all the good parts.