Join our server on Discord

Thundercats Revival
http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thunderca...-info-243/

His Tankophagus is officially called Storm Charger.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I guess it works. What's more interesting is the next ep.
Interesting indeed. Legacy answers the mystery behind Mumm-Ra's flashback.

Being sucked into the Book of Omens and being guided by Jaga's ghost, Lion-O relives the life of his ancestor, Leo. He finds out that he and the rest of the Cats were once Mumm-Ra's lieutenants in charge of the other Animal species also enslaved by the Intergalactic Conqueror-Sorcerer, who sought to become all-powerful by gaining all of the 4 War Stones, with the last one, the future Eye of Thundera only remaining to be acquired. Of course, once they got the War Stone, the Cats rebelled and rallied the other Animals into a coup against Mumm-Ra.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
This episode had a ton of stuff. And it surprised me. This interesting new take on the series Is very good.
(09-04-2011 02:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: This episode had a ton of stuff. And it surprised me. This interesting new take on the series Is very good.

Ditto. But do not know how this new spin will fare with the purists. And, do not want to find out. LOL.
GEEWUNers suck. So it doesn't matter what they say. And I should know. I have the series box set.
This in an alternate universe DEAL WITH IT!
Well sometimes that sad, that there'll be people who'll refuse to give change a chance. Then again, it's those type of persons that we must not distract our enjoyment.
Which is why those people suck. And you forgot to put the glasses on when you said that BVDM.
Well, next episode's.... Not much it seems.