Join our server on Discord

Thundercats Revival
Yeah. Because that way it's awesome.
And the overall plot was very beautifully done.
So, I found these funny outtakes from the old thundercats show; lmfao.

http://www.hark.com/collections/pgmxpskz.../all_clips
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
And yet, no one will explain what a Samoflange is. Not even in the most current episode.
I suspect it's from an episode with a camouflage maybe?

That one from "good and Ugly": f'ing hilarious. ^^ lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Episode 5: It's all about earning respect against Grune's saying that "what you cannot earn can always be taken." Which shows the treacherous cat himself being an extremely power hungry egomaniac from the start.

Nice we see more glimpse of Mumm-Ra's tomb interior in the flashback. It comes with a futuristic upgrade to his classic sarcophagus and cauldron. Black Pyramid now seems to be something inspired by Star Gate.

Of course, Panthro's debut being a badass literal one ma.. Er, cat army.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Grune was always a traitorous ass. And Yeah, it is more tech based now. Did they switch things around?

And he's a one cat-man army. That's it.

Also, for those who did not get the Samoflange joke, click that link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73HlG2Xd2FA&feature=player_embedded

2011 Mumm-Ra's ridin' in style with a nasty set of wheels.

Is that the Mumm-Ragster? Or the Mumm-Ratank?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'll go with the second one. But Ragster works for the mummy thing.
Or Tankophagus, seeing the thing also functions like a traditional sarcophagus in his Black Pyramid. LOL.

T'was another entertaining episode; Satisfactory animation and story writing--- Despite some elements borrowed from Indiana Jones The last Crusade, a bit of Star Wars Return of the Jedi and a pinch of Stargate.

Interesting that Mumm-Ra was once served by Thundercats or rather, Cats' ancestors. Seems Mumm-Ra back then was an intergalactic conqueror who boasts advanced technology and necromancy. The Eye of Thundera was once called the War Stone plundered from an alien planet.
It fits but could a kid say it?
And last night really shows that this really is a different series.
Also we saw both Tigra and Lion-O's ancestors. Because you know that was it.