Join our server on Discord

This place dead or what???!!
Most likely? Digimon (IMO at least) hit it's peak in the first season. The second and third season's were great, but after that you couldn't follow it any more and it sorta went down hill. Data squad was also good, but again, still nothing quite as grand as what captivated us in the original. Since then, because of this, digi-fans are increasingly less and less -- not to mention it takes a "special breed" so I'm told to take sexual pleasure in their childhood dreams. These factors combined, and the odds are simply stacked against us in finding new members, the old ones keep leaving, and were too few to artificially pump lifeblood into this system, so the best we can do i's hold on as long as we can and try to wait out the inevitable.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Shocked

I do agree the new stuff isn't as good.
Veemon's Followers
Last warning: becareful when you ask what I'm thinking, you can't Unsee it! Lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
hey now guys i think you are forgetting something XRos wars is still running and it has picked up alot of the lsack of the last 2 seasons it has added fans and re awaked old ones who lost their way digimon will never die to those who truely care and want to remember it I know from experience ^.^
Creative Minds
Yeah, buts it's still in Japanese, and it hasn't aired over here yet: those two things added to my general laziness and I wont likely see that one. Besides, there's another thing I forgot to mention: every good living, breathing site has two basic parts: the main site, and the forums. The main site i's where the content i's located, so if you're searching for something like artwork or fan stuff, that's likely where you'll end up. We have a lot of very good digi-stuff on the main site for those interested who are searching for something. The other thing i's the forums though, which will be what makes people stay for other reasons other than the content, and what drives the force that keeps the site alive. It i's here we falter. Let's face it: how many of us come to the forum solely, hell even just mostly for digimon chat or whatever, vs how many of us just come for the rps, reg chat, and spam and games? I'm not saying that's wrong, I'm just saying most interests are elsewhere.

And this i's probably the dream of a single set of generation, rather than something that would be able to strike new ones, for reasons like they arent aired anymore, so you have to go looking for them, which means you already knew about them. Lets face it: we may be all we'll ever really get.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
well i dont mind if its just us btw since we are all aweosme but yeah i get what you say and I wouldn't mind helping revive the main sight I still have my endless amount of IDea I am just to lazy or destracted to write BEcause really i can write like 2 stories in a day IF I concetrated hard enough dont i could though XD.Also there is a chance that it will still be dubbed dont lose hope and like i said it has had good support so far.
Creative Minds
I'm with D.C.
I can write too. It's just having the time now. One thing I can tell you guys is......
DON'T GIVE UP!
We know how awesome Digimon is! I don't think it is a one generation thing. Look how long mickey mouse has been around....and besides..pokemon sucks!
Veemon's Followers
LOL dude dont even get me started on pokemon but yeah digimon will not be a one time thing if anything it will always have at least a few new true fans every so often or even after it dies I mean long dead anime and game find new supporters all the time so why not digimon ^.^
Creative Minds
YES! WHY NOT!
There is just somethinc very appealing about Digimon, and besides it's digital so it should be around for a long time!
Veemon's Followers
lol digital XD and yes digimon appealing to both adults and children (we had this discussion on another forum actually) so it will last no matter how it struggles I dont think it will every truly be gone forever.
Creative Minds