Join our server on Discord

This place dead or what???!!
There hasn't been much activity on this site for a while. What's going on?
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
not much to talk about i guess XD
Creative Minds
Recovering from a boo-boo in the servers, currently. It so happens that while that problem was going on, people couldn't access the forum, so some of them will come around and post eventually; they always do.

In the meantime, you guys can help the with the activity, bet there's lots of stuff you'd like to talk about!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-13-2011 01:55 AM)Xenonmon Wrote: There hasn't been much activity on this site for a while. What's going on?

Didn't you leave or something?

Well basically, with dual episode releases and people being too lazy to watch the episodes in Japanese and comment, we don't have much else to do.

true true lazyness can kill a forum ^.^
Creative Minds
(07-14-2011 12:26 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote:
(07-13-2011 01:55 AM)Xenonmon Wrote: There hasn't been much activity on this site for a while. What's going on?

Didn't you leave or something?

Well basically, with dual episode releases and people being too lazy to watch the episodes in Japanese and comment, we don't have much else to do.

I sort of left but decided to come back. No activity on my forum.

Well, I guess that explains that.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Don't also forget that it's holidays for some people still. Might be out there in vacation. Can't hold 'em down if they wanna take some times to themselves.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
New people also help to keep things fresh.
I'm new, and I also have a friendly and playful personality.
As long as others respond, I'll be here with you! mrgreen
Veemon's Followers
Well, as I understand it, this place has been slowly dying since 2004/2006, according to the threads they've had this issue since at least then, aNd now i's no exception.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Why do you think this is?
Veemon's Followers