Join our server on Discord

Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP)
"Hehe, so much for the workouts. I thought tough boys weren't supposed to blush." Nina giggles softly and happily snuggles against her brother's nude body. "Mmmm, so what does my smexy brother want to do now? Just cuddle...or maybe you'd like to try something else?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So what if I workout? It doesn't mean I can't blush!" Zero commented playfully and then smirked. "And ooh~ You still are up for more?" The white furred fox asked in surprised but delightfully cuddled Nina as well, enjoying the warm feeling from her frame. "And here I thought you'd run out of stamina quickly." He teased before then adding. "Well and what else would you want to try then mhh sis?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"How about some toys, huh? I wanna be on top this time, hehe." Nina smirked darkly and slurped his cheek, wondering if her brother would accept her extra kinky request. The lustful wolfess thought about his toned behind and nearly squealed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zero murrs once she slurped his cheek and blinked in surprised once hearing the suggestion of adding toys to their moment. Though soon enough Zero smirked darkly as he had an idea instead to avoid the use of toys for now. Gently making his sister unwrap her legs from around him, and letting out a soft moan as he pulled out of her, the fox got his paws on Nina and turned around so she would lay down on her side with her back facing him.

"Oh no sis. Not toys. I have a different idea." And with that Zero slapped Nina's behind soundly before letting her go, as he rested his back on the bed, his member still stiff and ready for more. "You truly can be on top but only if you 'sit' down on me with that amazing rear. You always teased me with it and now you can use it for something more." Zero smirked, wondering how Nina would react to that.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, you love my rump that much, eh?" Nina giggled before she leans over and playfully shakes her fluffy rump before she gets herself on top of Zero. "Mmmm, the view is so nice from up here." She then teasingly rubs her rump against his cocktip, while murmuring, "Mmmrrr, tell me more about how much you like my butt, brother."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white furred fox looks up at Nina, smirking at her comments. "So the view is nice up there. Glad to know that at least." And with that, Zero guided his paws down to Nina's rear and grasped it tightly. "Oh I love it the way you wiggle it when you walk. Ever so teasing. How big and firm it is." He commented, and let out a soft murr once he felt the tip of his shaft touching against her rump.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oooh, then I'll be sure to shake it for you more often...mmhhh." Nina murmurs happily before she groans and slides herself down, stuffing her rump full of Zero's eager cock. "G-Gawds...it feels even bigger back there, brother."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhhg~" Zero arched his back, biting his lower lip to cover up a loud moan that wanted to escape his throat. The white furred fox being caught completely off guard by how Nina swiftly lowered herself in his member. "G-God...S-So tight." Was all that Zero managed to murmur in his bless, while his member throbbed eagerly within her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrr, oooh brother, it just barely fits, hehe." Nina giggled darkly as she pushed and forced the rest of Zero's throbbing cock inside of her tight rump, stuffing it thoroughly with her rosy walls squeezing the thick organ. "Rawrrrr...f-feels good..." The wolfess wags her tail happily as she takes a moment to let her fluffy buns adjust to her brother's pride.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zero groaned happily once feeling the tightness fully around his member, and it throbbed eagerly within her. "Ooh~ So good." Zero commented, completely basked in that new feeling. It wouldn't be long before he smirked and lifted his upper body up only to snuggle his sister closer to him and burying his muzzled in-between her mounds.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions