Digiartists' Domain Community!
Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) (/showthread.php?tid=10417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-10-2011

The following is an RP between my and Matt Ishida's / Shiva's characters only. The following contains incest and whatever kinks she'll let me get away with. :3 Unfortunately, the first few pages of the RP were lost to another random site crash, so we're continuing from when Nina and Zero began having their fun. Enjoy!

Nina gasped and moaned softly as she felt her brother's hot mouth on her bare mammaries and tender nipples, causing her to hold his head softly. "G-Good boy...hhrrrr!" She growls lustfully and leans in to nibble on his ear, while her folds below start to produce a sweet sexual aroma within her panties and short shorts.

RE: Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Yoosei - 07-11-2011

OOC: evilness haha xD

IC:

Zero's ears twitch once feeling Nina nibbling on them. His nose wouldn't take long to finally sniff the arousing scent Nina was producing, which caused his member to throb within the fabric still covering it. Pulling his muzzle away from her chest, the white fox looks up at the wolfess while chuckling. "Aren't you enjoying this ever so much?" He asks teasingly while guiding his paws down to her shorts and starts undoing them to then gently pull them down along with her panties, slowly revealing Nina's rosy folds.

RE: Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-11-2011

"Yeah, and so are you, hehe." Nina giggled as her paw reached up and fondled the growing bulge in Zero's boxers. Finally, her silky paws slid down his cloth prison and released his eager pride, before her soft hand curled around it and teasingly stroked the tender organ. "Rawrrr...so just how big are you, brother, hmmm?"

RE: Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Yoosei - 07-11-2011

The moment Nina stroked Zero's member, a soft blush formed in his cheeks, his member throbbing. "Ooh? Naughty aren't you?" Zero remarked while chuckling. "If you truly want to know how big I am, you'll have to figure it out for yourself instead of getting me to reply." He then ran a finger gently against her folds. "Getting all moist mhh?" He commented.

RE: Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Crimson Fox - 07-12-2011

"Yes, I am, hehe. Mmhhh..." She murmured softly from the stroke to her folds before she grinned darkly and rolled around with her brother until she was on top once again. "Okay, I'll take your advice and figure out your size on my own." She then slowly lowered her hips and teasingly rubbed her pussy lips against his growing arousal. "Ahhhh...so warm." Nina blushed cutely before she grinned and continued to grind their naughty bits together, all while her tail wagged eagerly above her lovely rump.

RE: Steam (A Crimson & Shiva RP) - Yoosei - 07-12-2011

The white fox blushes once admiring his sister's body, now in great view on top of him. His member, due to all the teasing, throbs and grows to its full length. Gently, Zero sneaks his paws up to Nina's rear once again, grasping it gently and fondling it. "So mhh...What will you do now that you are on top of me?" Zero murmured it between his pleased murrs before adding. "How far will you go Nina?" He dared, smirking gently.

"Nnnhhh, I think you know the answer to that question, my naughty little Zero." Nina purred softly, loving the feel of his powerful paws on her rump before she got back to business and pushed downwards. "Hhrrrr..." Slowly her pussy lips spread apart and the fox's thick shaft slid inside of her juicy canal, the rosy ring of muscles enveloping Zero's throbbing meat.

"Little? I'm not li--Mmhh." Zero wasn't able of finishing his sentence as a moan erupted from his throat. "S-So warm~" Was all Zero manage to comment about as he felt the warmth surrounding his member. It eagerly throbbed inside Nina. It was then, the white fox lifted his upper body up and guided his muzzle to in-between Nina's mounds, nuzzling it teasingly while his paws kept grasping her rear and helped her down on his eager pride.

"Hhhrrr...I s-suppose you're right, definitely not little..." Nina cooed and moaned softly as she slid her body down Zero's thick shaft, her body heating up with pleasure thanks to her brother's teases to her mounds and buns. Finally, she eased her way all the way down his cock, with their hips touching softly, all while she peers deeply into her brother's eyes. "Mmmm, Zero...I feel so complete." She then reached out to hug him tightly, enjoying the moment and the feeling of fullness within her.

Zero looked up at Nina's eyes as well, and smiles at her. "Feeling complete are you? I'm glad of that." He murmured the last words almost lovingly before adding "I do feel complete as well. Hmm tell me then, you want to be in control or should I do it huh?" A grin forms in his lips and he nears his muzzle to the wolfess' neck, licking it teasingly. His member throbbing eagerly inside her, his paws going to her waist, caressing it gently, keeping his sister close to his body.