Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
Renamon ordered a bottle of black beer and started to drink slowly. Then she hugged Guilmon from behind "That was very of you"
Guilmon blushed a bit at the hug "Awe it was nothing he looked down and Cyfer made me happy so i thought he could cheer him up."
Creative Minds
I smiles as he orders another blood and coke drink. "Well, that is one disaster that we avoided, what now?" I asked as I quickly turn my head at the door, hearing that sounded like a fight outside as I quickly flew outside to stop the fight, a few mins later I stubble back into the bar, holding on an AquaVeemon in my arms with a sliver dagger in my shoulder. "Dammit...I need something to lay her down on...and for someone to get this sliver dagger out of my shoulder." I said, dropping to one knee as my skin around the sliver dagger starts to bubble up.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Shoutmon casually yanks the dagger out and produces a digital band-aid from his pouch, slapping it on Darkveemon's shoulder. A +500 hovers above the winged rookie's head as the knife wound and his other injuries vanish, followed by the band-aid disappearing.

"It pays to be prepared." He scritches Cyfer's chin and just now notices the cloaked figure sitting quietly at the end of the bar. He squints his eyes, trying to make the figure out, but it was hard to tell what kind of Digimon he or she was under the heavy, violet traveling cloak. Whoever it was had company, a far larger Digimon in an equally secretive traveling cloak, although this one was brown and a lot more tattered.

His eyes widened as he homed in on the first cloaked Digimon's chest. He recognized those bazoongas anywhere! He hopped off his booth and toddled over to the back, standing before the two cloaked figures enjoying tankards of beer in their own booth. "Mistress!" Shoutmon chuckles, bowing and getting down on one knee before pouncing the female.

Her hood fell, revealing the rose-like headgear of Mistress Rosemon, who laughed heartily and patted the rookie's head. "How goes your journey to becoming a man, my pupil?" She asks in a deep, soothing, velvety voice that was naturally seductive.

"I'm workin' on it!" Shoutmon stood up on their table as he produced his microphone weapon again. "You should see what I can do with this baby!"

"That's very nice, Shoutmon, now please get down from there so I can enjoy my drink." Said the second cloaked figure, easily towering over Shoutmon despite sitting down. He shucked his hood off, revealing his leonine features.

"Master Leomon!" Shoutmon beamed, kneeling down on the table before him. He was glad to see his masters out of the Digimon Academy and just being themselves. "Ooh! Ooh! Master Leomon! Wanna see my Fist of the Rocker King attack? I practiced a thousand times a day to make it look like my head!"

The Leomon stood up, clearing his throat, easily standing a good seven and a half feet. "That's very nice, my pupil. Excuse me. I suddenly have the urge to go out and take a deep breath." He said, and stepped out of the bar, the saloon doors swinging behind him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Thanks mate." I said, looking down at Aqua before she wakes up and slaps me once hard. "Ow...I think that she is awake now." I said, letting let go and rubbing my cheek.

"Where...am I?" Aqua asked, looking around.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"You're in a bar! Or a tavern! Or a saloon! Or a pub! Or some kind of seedy club! Y'know, I'm not sure, but go easy on the winged dude! He saved your life- I think!" Shoutmon called over at the AquaVeemon from the back of the bar. He toppled off the table as Rosemon casually swept him off it with a lazy hand and drank down her tankard of beer.

Shoutmon scrambled up to his feet and shook his head clear, Cyfer's plush head still sticking out of his tummy-pouch like a baby kangaroo. "The milkshakes are awesome here!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(oi, I can't afford to sleep anymore can I? XD lol)

BWG: *passed out from drinks* ZZZZZzzzzzz
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(lol *smirks*)

I look over at BWG, smirks a bit as I digivole into DarkFlamedramon. "Hey, big, black, and tall. Wake up." I said with a small smirk, sitting down beside him at the counter.

Aqua slowly nodded her head. "Yeah...he did...I might try a milkshake." Aqua said, walking over to the counter to order a milkshake.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
BWG: *still passed out*

Bartender: *to darkchibimon* You're gonna haveta be louder than that, my friend; he could sleep through an earthquake, ESP if he's passed out like this. *to aquaveemon* Hey, love, what'll it be?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I nodded my head. "Alright, Let me try this." I said as I make a fireball and throws it BlackWarGreymon's ass, lighting it on fire.

"I wound like a...milkshake...sir." Aqua said, looking timid as she talk.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds