Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
hello guys at the request of BV (BlackVeedramon) here is the rp thread for the thread dont post here unless you want to become male digimon. Which is here Umm he didn't specify any limits or direction so i thought it best for here since anything goes here. So plz read the previos entries before joining because this will continue from there ty ^.^
Creative Minds
(07-02-2011 01:51 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Shoutmon sips on his chocolate milkshake loudly, watching the Renamon seducing Gabumon. "This is good- but it's softcore. SOFTCORE IS NOT MANLY!! Someone put something in something and make it HARDCORE!!"

Renamon walked to Shoutmon and hits him with his own mic

"Next time, the hardcore will be sticking that mic in yer ass!"

(I don’t want to play every girl here, if you want more girls, add them yourself, you can play male or female Digimon here)

Renamon then came back to Gabumon and hugs him
(lol I take July off and look what goes down. This has gotten very interesting. Ps that's probably not much a threat as an invitation crazy. Lol)

Edit: I mean veedramon XP
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(So, where were we again? *looks around at everyone*)
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
I think frisky i's hitting On renamon, digimon crazy i's getting some of renamon w/o trying anything at all, and I'm drinking a milkshake.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(lol btw we lost like 2 or 3 posts in the crash because last i remembered Shoutmon exploded into data XD Well if frisky posts again we couls mabye continue since he made it reakky funny and made everyone else react to shoutmon ^.^)
Creative Minds
Yeah, I was wondering about that...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(Yeah we could continue this)
( I hope we can it was pretty fun
Creative Minds
(what's stopping yous guys now?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz