Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
(lol at this rate we may need yet another rp thread For the dojo thingie XD)

B.WarGreymon thought hard about Rosemon's offer. By the time she had finished eating, he smiled a bit and asked "Well, it's a very tempting offer, but I have to wonder why you would need me. I mean, you already have a Battle-Master, a Weapons-Master, and a Master of Majics. What would you need me for?"

"Here ya go, Garr, one bloody rare steak." Mac said as he placed the plate in front of him. "Just the way you like it."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Mnm, I cooould, but I'm still bummed about my science and magic RP having to go hiatus cuz I haven't had time to work on it. D:

IC:

Garr nodded and casually saluted the bartender. "Thanks Mac." He slides his money over, and swivels around to face BWG. "What we need right now are tougher training dummies who hit back. We'd do it ourselves, but we tend to correct every little mistake they make during one-on-one training rather than let them learn from their mistakes and gain experience. It's a force of habit picked up from our own masters, and it ain't a good one." He explained, and speared the steak with a fork, proceeding to chew on it doggishly.

"-But with you," Lana says, "it would be a much more realistic combat experience. You're a powerful mega. I'm a mega myself, but honestly, do I seem like much of a threat?" She asks, pulling back her cloak and exposing her scantily clad, thorn-wrapped form. There was so much visible, voluptuous flesh there- no wonder she wore a velvety violet traveling cloak everywhere!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: perhaps I could lend a hand? What needs doing?

IC: "No problem mate." replied the bartender as he took the money B.WereGarrurumonslid towards him.

B.WarGreymon turned his head a bit to listen to the battle master, then turning back to face Rosemon as she started speaking again. "In that outfit? I'd say you're more than a formidable threat for most of the people in this place." he replied, winking a little bit. "So, basically you need something to stand in the rookies' way while the practise, and you're outa cardboard cut-outs?" he asked, trying to keep his voice even and neutral (though he did feel a bit offended).
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"We need someone who poses a threat both physically and psychologically." Rosemon corrected B.Wargreymon, "When our students fight us, all they think is that they are sparring with their teachers in a safe, controlled environment. It won't give them any real battle experience and they won't get the chance to fight under real pressure, so in a real battle, they may freeze or second-guess themselves, and we can't have that."

"And heck no, we've got lotsa dummies. What we need is a Sparring Master." The Battlemaster explained. "We don't want you to stand still while rookies attack you, we want you to fight them like you mean it. Don't kill them or anything- just beat on them like you normally would, till they can't move. It sounds terrible, but believe me, it helps them more in the long run." He says. "-Not to mention you might actually enjoy smacking around some of them." He adds, implying Shoutmon, who seemed to get up no matter what had been thrown at him, louder than ever.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I looks over at Shoutmon. "I build this myself, including this." I said, hitting another hidden button as I make a make a digital copy of both myself and shoutmon. "Oh...I guess it wants me to do a two on one." I said, before I look over at shoutmon. "Unless you want to join me?" I said with a bit of a smile.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
B.WarGreymon nodded to himself. That made sense, he supposed. "And, uh, how much did you say it would pay?" he asked, unable to hold a little bit of interest back from his voice.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guilmon seemed to finally notice that things seemed to be getting quite commontional over at the table with the other digimon that Leomon came with. He saw they were in a big discussion with BWGreymon over something. Of course its not his thing to eavesdrop so he cuoldn't make out what they were saying, but still they whatever it was they were talking about seemed to have BWGreymon really happy. "Hum I wonder what there they're talking about." He says while he still has his eyes glued over at their table.
Creative Minds
"Oh, neat! I get to fight myself!" Shoutmon produced his microphone. "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"No, I'm gonna kick YOUR ass!" Said the other Shoutmon.

"Not only am I going to kick YOUR ass, I'm going to kick my ass, and then I'm going to kick your ass even harder!" Shoutmon grumbled, and they locked foreheads together, sparks connecting their eyes as they glared and growled at each other.

"It's negotiable." Says Rosemon.

"Lana's very, very rich." Garr whispered. "Disgustingly so."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"hmmp." B.WarGreymon grunted. "I usually prefer a less... Vague number, but I suppose I should see the facilities before I make my decision, so I can see what exactly it i's I'll be dealing with." he said, though he was pretty sure his mind was already made up.

The bartender returned to where AquaVeemon was at the bar. "Hey, love, how's that milkshake treatin' ya?"

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon looked at Leomon getting closer, the next thing the feline knew, the vixen was hugging him. He could not see her move, one second she was a few meters away, and then she was hugging him. It must have been that famous teleportacion trick. He didn't saw it coming because he was trained to react to danger, and a hug just wasn't danger.

"Mmm, big guy... you smell nice" Renamon said still hugging him, the vixen blushed.