Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
As BWG continued to eat the fries, he began to become a bit more awake and aware of his surroundings. After he finished the fries, he looked up, seeing Rosemon in front of him, then looking around to notice Leomon talking with Guilmon and Terriermon. He had to blink himself for a few minutes to make sure he was awake and that what he was seeing was real.

BWG: ... Uh, Mac?

Bartender: Yeah?

BWG: I ordered the triple with whipped cream didn't I?

Bartender: yep.

BWG: How long was I out?

Bartender: *shrug* not nearly as long as usual.

BWG: uh huh... *to Rosemon* thanks for the "breakfast". Sorry to take your food on ya.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Don't be," Rosemon wipes her luscious red lips with a napkin, "I've always wanted to know where Blackwargreymons' mouths were. I have to say... it answered some questions, but raised many, many more." She laughed lightly. "-I'm Rosemon, by the way. I'm sorry, I should've introduced myself earlier, but I doubt you had any trouble identifying me... seeing as all our names are the same as our Species."

There's a gust of wind as another cloaked figure, this time in a leather traveling cloak, appeared at the entrance of the bar. "Hey Mac!" The cloaked individual called at the bartender, pulling his hood back and revealing his Blackweregarurumon roguish charm. "The usual, bloody rare!" He laughed, and nearly kicked out as Shoutmon threw himself at his feet.

"Master Garr!" Shoutmon shouted cheerfully. "Yay! All my masters are outside!"

"Get up, kid- I just want a steak!" Blackweregarurumon facepalmed in exasperation.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
BWG cocked an eyebrow at Rosemon, which she could easily see as he had removed his face-helmet and gauntlets when he had first entered the bar. "Indeed." he replied, a bit confused by her statement. My mouth i's in the same place as yours: on my face. Where else would it be? he thought. Then he saw yet another newcomer, this one a BlackWereGarrurumon, enter.

"Hey Garr, comin' right up." The bartender replied as the ultimate level digimon approached the bar. He chuckled a bit as he watched Shoutmon's reaction. "Looks like you got yourself a fan since last you were here."

"... So, do you guys come here often? I ain't see you 'round here before, though, admittedly, I'm not exactly a regular." BWG asked Rosemon. He most have spoke a little loudly, as this sparked a fit of laughter from Mac, which earned him a cold hard stare from BWG that shut him up very quickly. "Although certain other, ... Politically correct persons would beg to differ."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guilmon thought about what Leomon was asking him. He could really become a great fighter if he trained under Leomon but did he want to be a foghter. "Well um Leomon sir I know it would be great to train under you and I am a pretty strong digimon for my stage but ... I dont think fighting is for me I will fight if I must but with a choice I would prefer not to. As for Terriermon well he is just fun little guy not much of a fighter you can ask him when he wakes up but I dont think he will in all truth.
Creative Minds
Rosemon laughed heartily, catching the confusion in his tone. "It's just that I've never seen any of the Mega level Greymons' faces before, and you all seem to talk without moving your mouths with your masks on!" She giggles, propping her chin on her palm. "Suffice to say, you have a handsome face. I'm happy to have seen it."

Garr laughed at the bartender nervously, "Gimme a break, Mac- the kid's no fan, I'll tell ya that! He's a new student over at the dojo. He's... eccentric." He clears his throat and speaks out of the corner of his muzzle. "-So if the back door's unlocked- please keep it that way so I can slip away! I just wanted a break from him!"

"I quite understand," Leomon grinned at Guilmon, "You prefer the route of a pacifist over the route of a warrior, and I respect that." He says, and reaches into his coat, producing a container. He opened it and it released some steam, before he reached into it and produced a steamed meat bun, offering it to Guilmon. "Would you like a pork bun?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon's eyes seemed to sparkle at the bun he liked buns "Ty Leomon I really appreciate the bun." Guilmon said taking the bun as it was handed to him. He quickly shoved it into his mouth and ate it in one big bite with a content smile on his face ^.^
Creative Minds
I look around at everyone. 'hm...I haven't train in a while...' I thought as I walk over to a training grounds and I hit a hidden button on the ground as targets appered out of nowhere as fire appeared in hands. "Dark Kunckle!" I said, throwing dark fire at few of the targets as I jump into the air as dark fire cover my whole body. "Dark Rocket!" I said, slamming head first into a target and jumping off onto the ground.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(... Talkin about what now? When the hell did this happen? O.o)

"Yes, i suppose we do make good ventriloquists dont we." BWG said, laughing a little. He couldn't help but smile at Rosemon's statements. "Thank you, that means alot, coming from you." He looked over at B.WereGarrurumon (man that i's annoying, them having the same initials XP) and the ever clingy Shoutmon. "So, what's his deal? And you still haven't answered my question." he said, still wanting to know a bit about her and the orther hooded figures and the loud rookie's connection to him.

The bartender chuckled at what Garr said. "no problem, mate. I get ya. I understand your problems. Why, this little dude nearly got us sued!"

"No," B.WarGreymon interjected, overhearing the conversation, as he turned around in his chair to Face the bartender. "You nearly got us sued; you didn't pay the prostitute - AGAIN! Hell, she wasn't even a prostitute, she was just an out-of-work actress"

"What's the difference?"

"Look that's not the bloody point!" he was standing now, "The point i's that you took just some random girl, hid her in the back of the bar, and for what? For a really bad pun! you are the reason we almost got sued, and you are the reason I've lost my job. And don't you dare try to blame it on the rookie again, got that?"

Mac just nodded, scared and freaked out now.

"Good." B.WarGreymon returned to his seat, his anger slowly beginning to dissipate. He looked up at Rosemon. "Sry bout that."

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon just finished another drink, she was a bit drunk by now, and leomon looked sexy.

"Hey you big kitty, come here!" she said to Leomon
"A meal tastes better when shared." Leomon grinned at the rookie. It was nice that even when going outside in this world there was a high chance of one rescuing a damsel and getting a flesh wound, there were still happy, healthy rookies around to keep the generations going.

"Oh right, I'm sorry, I'm a little... distracted today." Rosemon smiled lightly. "That particular Shoutmon over there is one of the five students attending the dojo run by my two friends, Battlemaster Garr over there, the Blackweregarurumon, Weaponmaster Rezos over there, the Leomon and I, Lanaya, Rosemon, Mistress of Magic." She explained, "It's not very big or well known, but we take it upon ourselves to give helpless digimon the power to fend for themselves. You can find it just a few miles outside of town if you follow the river on the east, if ever you want a visit or a place to rest."

Shoutmon scratched the back of his head as he watched the Darkflamedramon exit the bar to train. "I didn't know this town had a training square!"

Garr crossed his arms and looked down at Shoutmon. "You really are a little troublemaker, aren't you?"

"It wasn't my fault this time, honest!" Shoutmon flailed.

Garr listened to Blackwargreymon's explanation. "Well it looks like your story checks out, lil guy. I'm not going to have you scrub the floors for penance after all!" He scratched his chin, "But then again, who would give a prostitute to a rookie?" He mumbled thoughtfully.

Rosemon giggled as BWG sat back down. "That's alright. That's nice of you to not put the blame on the rookie, especially with the strain of losing your job."

"Well if you're looking for a new one, we'll pay a good mega like you to beat the crap out of our five students! Er- go easy on them, of course." Garr offered.

Leomon looked over at the inebriated Renamon and raised a brow. He pointed at his broad, powerful chest. "Me? Do you have something to tell me?" He asked, and turned to face his little friends. "Excuse me, Guilmon, I think that Renamon wants to talk to me about something. I'll return to you in a moment." He says, standing up and padding over to the slightly drunk womon with his bare, clawed feet. "What can I do for you?" He asks.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers