Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
Bartender: sure thing, love; what flavour?

BWG: ZZZZzzzzzhm? *slowly comes awake, siting up in stool, which extinguishes the flames* *smacking lips* SMACK, SMACK, SMACK ... SMaCK ................ SMACK........... *to nobody in particular but in direction of bartender* You wouldn't happen to have an aspirin, some mouthwash, and about four to ten pounds of food on ya would ya?

The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"How about...strawberry milkshake?" Aqua asked, looking at the Bartender.

"Hold on, I got some of those things." I said, cheeking my item pouch and taking out a bottle of aspirin and a bottle mouthwash and hands them over to BlackWarGreymon. "Here." I said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Shoutmon looks over at Blackwargreymon, then at Mistress Rosemon, as she is served what seemed to be about 25 to 30 pounds worth of steak, burgers, fries, onion rings, chicken wings and a diet coke. The little red rocker beams and takes Blackwargreymon by the arm. "Hey! Hey! Why dontcha join her? She has plenty of food?" He gestures over at Rosemon.

Rosemon sits up and points at herself questioningly. "Me? Well, sure, I don't mind sharing."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(o.0 wow I missed alot)

Guilmon walked back over to his and Terriermon's booth. HE basically sat there quietly not sure what to do. As he just sad there kicking back he saw all the happenings going on in the Bar. He saw Flamedramon come in alll messed up from fighting and dragging another digimon too. Yup that Flamedramon for ya.Then 2 cloaked strangers come in and shoutmon seems even more hyper than normal,seems like he new the 2 digimon. Mabye they're family or friends. The the digimon BWG brought in seemed to be doing something michevious to BWG but he was a bit too dence to notice. Everyone in this bar is just a bit odd I guess but they're all good digimon ^.^

Edit: fixed due to errors ^.^;
Creative Minds
(what's this about me dragging somebody in here now? O.o)

Bartender: certainly; comin' right up, love.

BWG accepted the items offered him by DarkFlamedramon, grumbling a "thank you" (though it came out as more if a "an yu"), downing the aspirin, then using the mouth wash to rinse and spit in his now empty milkshake glass.

Bartender: *sarcastic* thanks a lot.

BWG: no prollem

When Shoutmon started to lead him toward a table, he followed, still very groggy and not fully awake, his eyes were still half closed and unfocused, so he couldn't see who was at the table very well. He grunted another "an yu", and started reaching for what appeared to be some fries.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Rosemon smiled and pushed the plate of fries closer to Blackwargreymon, a burger already in her hand. She didn't look it, but she was quite a big eater. "Just help yourself, big guy." She said in her usual, naturally sensuous voice. She liked eating with other Digimon as it allowed her to interact with them. Master Leomon was a good friend and all, but she wanted to have new company for today.

The bar doors swing open again and Master Leomon's heavy cloaked figure trodded back inside. He cocks an ear and raises a brow as she sees some other Digimon sitting with Mistress Rosemon. He shrugged. He should probably give her that chance to talk to other 'mon. The muscular lion approached Terriermon and Guilmon's table and nodded a greeting at them both. "Mind of I join you?" He asked. Lions were social creatures and he preferred to be in the company of others, even if 'company' was a pair of young rookies.

Shoutmon was ordering a chocolate milkshake from the barman now. He loved the milkshakes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon looked up when the new digimon adressed them. "Oh umm sure we dont mind have a seat."
Creative Minds
Master Leomon nodded at the red dino and took a seat beside him, his intimidating form towering over the both of them. He smiled at them gently, however, and spoke in a deep, warm voice. "Do you frequent this bar?" He asked, making light conversation.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon was still out but thankfully the Leomon didn't seem to take offence, so Guilmon responded to his question for the both of them. "Well I come in from time to time, Terriermon I haven't seen come in so he must have just found it or comes rarely."
Creative Minds
Leomon nodded understandingly, "I see," He says, "I can't help but notice the pair of you are rookies, like Shoutmon over there," He jerked his head over at the rowdy red Digimon, "And considering the dangers around here, I can't help but wonder if you can digivolve yourselves. You seem like a strong, solid rookie, quite bigger than others. I'm a Digibattle Instructor, you see, and I think I would enjoy taking up some new... calmer pupils."

The lion Digimon smiled lightly. "Would you like to enroll for training?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers