Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
The saloon doors were kicked open, only to swing back shut again. There is an audible grumble, before Shoutmon bursts through them, covered in dirt. "ALRIGHT. Who's the wiseguy that offed me!?" He says, only for the saloon doors to swing bag and smack him forward by the butt. He sprung back up to his feet. "I was deleted, and someone used my data to create someone else! I had to respawn in the cemetery! SIX FEET UNDER. I had to punch my way out, like a man!"

The little rookie looks around the bar. "Oh, yeah, I have to pay for my milkshakes. LIKE A MAN!!" He says, producing a wallet from a secret pouch he had on his belly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(you know they disproved that scene from "kill bill" on mythbusters right? Lol)

*looks up for a sec* ... Where did that pouch come from?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*looks over at Shoutmon* And you need to take a shower, like a man. You smell like the undead.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Guilmon looked up in suprise when he heard the familiar funny voice. "Haha so he came back."

"How is that Guilmon."

"Thats shoutmon a very funny little digimon."
Creative Minds
*sigh* here we go again.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(Eeyup. But they have yet to disprove Shoutmon doing it.)

"Wouldn't you like to know!?" Shoutmon waves his microphone around frantically, tugging his pouch open and dropping the wallet in it before snapping it shut again. "Oh I'm sorry if I don't meet your vanilla and lilac essence standards after I just punched my way out of a grave and exploded a few zombies in the process and earning me my man-card left me with the smell of grave dirt. No, wait. I'm not sorry!" The little red Digimon points at the taller blue Digimon accusingly, striking an intense pose. "Get over it, ya pansy!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(... Granted.)

*slightly drunk* *quietly in shoutmon's direction* And just what, pray tell, i's wrong with vanilla and lilac? *very serious, almost menacing stare*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Uh oh looks like he is starting trouble Guilmon."

"Naw he's just a little too energetic he's really nice he truely is." Guilmon said with a smile. Terriermon was still a bit skeptical since so far the guy didn't look all there.
Creative Minds
"There's not a darn thing wrong with vanilla and lilac!" Shoutmon yelled. With a name like Shoutmon, it was no surprise he was rather loud. "Except I don't currently smell that way, so quit yammering about my smell and inhale the earthy goodness!" He took a deep breath, and coughed, wheezing. "GOD I stink!" He covered his nose.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes you do" said Renamon, who had just been avoiding the guys since she "accidentally" killed Shoutmon "Alright, Blackwargreymon is a bit too big for me and Shoutmon is loud, anyone else wants to try their luck with me?"