Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
"Well not today!" Garr says, "The dojo's closed for today! We're taking our first day off in weeks!" The Blackweregarurumon says exasperatedly. It sounded like they were trying to get a day away from something troublesome, despite having only five pupils.

"Just leave me your contact details and we'll call you." Rosemon added, "Or you can just stick around until we leave, then we'll open the dojo for you and give you a tour."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(@D.C. Lol ok not quite what I had in mind but I'll take it :D

@Frisk intent on dragging this out are we? :P lol)

Bartender: *laughs at Guilmon's reaction* well now, I'm glad you like it so much; like I said, we have a two for one special on for these babies. *goes back into back and comes back with bread shaped like Terriermon's head*

Grey thought about this. He was just going to go over and have a lot at the building(s) and areas around it. But if nobody would even be there, and there was possibly a chance at a full guided tour, he was willing to wait around for a little while. "Alright then. I suppose I can wait around." he still went and retrieved his helm though. He then sat in the corner, putting on the helm slightly forwards, so that the eyeholes were now forward of the eyes; it was really uncomfortable, but it blocked out the light, and that made it easier to sleep. "Wake me up when you need me."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guilmon was happy to get another peice of bread, but since this one was Terriermon he should be the one to eat it. He thanked the Bartender for the food and walked back to the booth to wake up Terriermon.

"Hey buddy time to wake up."

Terrerimon yawned and said "Awe time to get upalready."

"Yeah, oh and here this is for you." Guilmon hands him the bread.

Terriermon looks at the bread and smiles and begins to eat it. "Ty Guilmon."
Creative Minds
(Uhm... Hello?)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(lol i think everyone has been busy these last like 3 days since I have seen few posts)
Creative Minds
(hmm I see... Damn. T.T)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
If Leomon had seen Renamon move, he must have got quite trained eyes as she didn't really move, it was teleportacion. But at such at close distance and Renamon being drunk, it must have been easy to read her moves. Renamon looked at the lion eyes "Look, just try to relax, okay?" Renamon turned around the big feline and started to gentle massage the tense and strong muscles of his back. Her cushioned paws doing a quite good job at it.
"Alright. Sleep well." Rosemon sighed and got up. She had some shopping to do, and there were only a few days a month when she could do that. Not only did she need new supplies for the dojo, but she wanted to splurge a little on her wealth on herself for once. It was her blasted bits after all.

Garr stayed back to finish his steak and drink a little while he was at it. It wasn't every day he got to indulge himself, and boy was he going to indulge himself.

Leomon's senses were indeed honed to follow the fastest and most instantaneous of movements, just as his reflexes were. He was a master fighter and trainer of legendary Digimon warriors when they were still young rookies, and he was familiar with the movements of even the most flighty of teleporters. But that didn't matter at the moment as a low purr rumbled in his tense, muscular chest, from her back-rubbing. He had no time for luxuries and comforts like this, and he spent most of his time training or meditating.

"That feels quite nice." The Leomon sighed contently.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I am glad to please you great lion" Renamon said as she continued massaging Leomon and slowly going lower on her back with her skilled paws
"I'm afraid I don't know how to repay you for this therapy..." Leomon purred deeply. "Is there anything I may do for you?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers