Join our server on Discord

Digimon Bar
"That's a wise decision." Rosemon giggled at BWG, "If you don't like the dojo, you may not want to work there at all. I'm constantly trying to improve it for everyone."

"Yeah, and now there's a mixed-gender sauna." Garr smirks, only to wipe it off and go back to his steak when Rosemon gave him a familiar look that hinted she wasn't pleased with his attitude. Despite her eyes not even being visible. Her gaze was felt, not seen.

Leomon had seen the vixen move. He was a seasoned warrior trained to follow movement, and sense intent, and it didn't matter if the action had been dangerous or not. He didn't react however, because her intent was not to attack him, and he sensed that. "Don't do that..." Rez sighed gently, "Don't smell me, I haven't showered after my morning workout yet." He said modestly, not reacting to the way she hugged him as he was not used to such gestures. He gazed down at the Renamon pressing herself against his muscular torso and powerful chest with curiosity in his eyes. "Can I help you?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Guilmon's gaze broke as he noticed Renamon playing with Leomon. "Well it seems like Renamon is happy so thats good." Guilmon felt a bit hungry now and went over to the counter. He called out to the Bartender and asked for a hamburger a REALLLLY BIG one.
Creative Minds
B.WarGreymon (actually, ya know what, screw it: I'm calling him Grey from now on, cause I'm lazy, that's why XP) chuckled at Garr's comments. "If y'er tryin' ta bribe me, I'll admit you're goin' about it the right way so far." he then turned in his chair and started to get up to retrieve his helm and gauntlets. "Well, I think I will go see this "dojo" of yours. Just follow the river, right?"

The bartender turned and walked towards Guilmon. "hehe, sure, no problem mate."
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
When the bartender finally finished the hamburger and handed it to Guilmon licked his lips it looked delicious. The plate was put in front of him he picked up the burger and opened his mouth as wide as he could and chomped down and began to chew. It tasted so good he couldn't help but wag his tail in happiness.
Creative Minds
Bartender: hehehe, did ya like that? *grins* well, tell ya what, we got a special on for a new type of bread, just shipped in, that I think you'll really like. You interested?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Guilmon quickly swallowed the food in his mouth and responded "Yeah I would like to try some bread :D."
Creative Minds
Mac chuckled at the dino's enthusiasm. "all right, I'll go get one." he went in the back, and shortly returned with a loaf of bread shaped like Guilmon's head. "Well, whaddya think, buddy?"

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"Well thats one handsome peice of bread if I do say so myself.", then took a bite. There was a pause, and then. He ment and munched away at the bread like crazy. (like cookie monster when he eats cookies)
Creative Minds
(Awe, no song-and-dance Routine? :( Lol)

Bartender: lol glad like it. :D

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
( awe ok you want one)

Guilmon's reaction wasn't quite done yet. "Bread Bread yay for bread." He kept saying this over and over again while dancing around in a little circle.
Creative Minds