Join our server on Discord

You have two cows.
You have two cows infected with Mad Cow Disease. The game is set in Moo York City, where a virulent strain of Mad Cow Disease is spreading through Moohattan. Those infected are mutated into hideous cows of varying form, with an uncontrollable urge to kill all uninfected life-forms, and the nearest bales of hay.
Meh, not bad.

How bout assassin's creed?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"You have two cows...AND THEY HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!!!"
... Ok ... That's what the Venitian mask i's for...

But anyways, I was going to let somebody else post, but that was four hours ago, so to hell with that idea! ^_^

How about... Super smash brothers brawl.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Doesn't anyone play something that's PLAYSTATION exclusive? :P Fiiiine. x3

"You have two... *FALCON PAUNCH!* ...You have one cow."
Ok, uncharted drakes fortune.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You have two cows. One is the third-person shooter element of the game, the other is the platforming element of the game. Platforming elements allow to jump, swim, grab and move along ledges, climb and swing from ropes. How does a cow do this, you ask? ...Science. >_>
Final Fantasy X2!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wait you mean XII or X-2?

And after him I'ma gonna go wit darkcloud ^_^

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
X2. As in, X-2! Otherwise, I would've written the entire roman numerals for it! XD I'm very particular that way! Or perhaps the word is "peculiar"!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers