Join our server on Discord

You have two cows.
This is pretty much going to be totally silly, so I thought this should go here, despite being a game. ^^; However, if moderation feels otherwise, go ahead and move it to the Game Room. I couldn't decide which board to put it in, because it's both a game AND spam.

So for this topic, you have to name something that fits within the category I stated (which I will change every now and then), and I write a sentence (or more than one sentence, if I feel I can) that's a "You have two cows" version of the subject. So if the category was "video games" and someone said "Call of Duty: World at War", my reply would be, "You have two cows, Dimitri! Milk them for the glory of the Red Army!"

The category is "video games". However, it needs to be the actual name of a video game. Go. :P
In Harvest Moon DS you can milk two or more cows, right?
It doesn't necessarily need to be a video game that even had cows in it in the first place. This is just silliness on my part. :P

So since you mentioned Harvest Moon, I'll write my reply on it.

In this game, you actually HAVE two cows. But these ones do NORMAL cow-like things. Damn cows. >_>
Halo. ... Preferably after you meet the flood the first time (why? Because I'm random! XD)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
-Eyes flash red.- Even though I hate that series with every fiber of my being, I will humor you. >_> xD

"You have two cows. The Cowvenant has 3,000 warships circling a mysterious ring that (LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...) turns out to be a research facility built by the Cowrunners to study the Flood, a particularly nasty variant of Mad Cow Disease. You shoot them all only to realize you left your CowHog behind, the only reason you gave a damn in the first place."
Lol thx man XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Fish ain't biting too much, hm? o.o; You guys CAN make requests even if I haven't answered the ones shown yet. I'll just cram my replies into one whole reply.
Can I haz seconds? Lol

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Of course. :P Keep going if you want. I never stated any limit on how many you can post in the thread.
Prototype.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz