Join our server on Discord

Demon Lords vs Sovereigns
My Agumon-evolved Patamon killed Lucemon Dragon mode in the Digimon Savers game for PS2.

Power levels suck. o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-25-2011 02:42 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: My Agumon-evolved Patamon killed Lucemon Dragon mode in the Digimon Savers game for PS2.

Power levels suck. o:

I mentioned the DS games because they are way more balanced. To be fair, with enough items and lots of training, you could beat Machindramon with a rockie in Digimon world, but only after the game "Ending" and you had to be pretty fast to go to where Machindramon was and avoid battles or with such high stats, it would evolve fast to champion.
This would be a lot clearer if it was stated where, why, when and how they were fighting. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
where: The digital world

why: to decide who rules it

when: the past

how: Digimon fight!
I remember thinking up a fan-fiction story where Huanglongmon and a combination of the seven Demon Lords who a friend had dubbed as Reapermon duked it out, and the result was both digimon being broken into fragments.

In other words, Huanglongmon was separated into the four guardian sovereigns and Reapermon ended up being split into the seven cardinal sins~ erm, Demon Lords. :3

I dunno, I'd say they're equals. According to what the digimons are based on, four of them mean protection and the other seven mean evil. Kind of like karmic balance, I guess?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oddly though, they already have a Reapermon.
http://wikimon.net/Reapermon
(06-26-2011 01:40 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Oddly though, they already have a Reapermon.
http://wikimon.net/Reapermon

Only in the U.S. though. Its Japanese name is Gokumon.

So they could always make an actual Reapermon.
[Image: signature.png]
Gokumon. o:

Hm, well, I don't remember when he made Reapermon but it was such a great concept that the idea just became natural.

Also, he seems to be Ultimate... but that, in Japanese, is Mega, right? Might not be a bad match to Huanglongmon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-26-2011 02:06 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Gokumon. o:

Hm, well, I don't remember when he made Reapermon but it was such a great concept that the idea just became natural.

Also, he seems to be Ultimate... but that, in Japanese, is Mega, right? Might not be a bad match to Huanglongmon.

He's a Bounty Hunter Digimon though, so there's really no reason he'd be fighting Huanglongmon.

Plus, Huanglongmon is the Jogress of two already extremely powerful Ultimates.
[Image: signature.png]
Well, what if an anarchist wanted Huanglongmon snuffed out? Bounty Hunters are like mercenaries, guns for hire. If someone didn't like Huanglongmon's rule, then they'd obviously want to pit anything and anyone against him to take him down~

Isn't Huanglongmon the fusion between the ssu lings? Or did the specifics change again? lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad