Join our server on Discord

Demon Lords vs Sovereigns
Who can kick who's ass in this battle?
I think the DLs have them out numbered. So it's not so fair.
Not to mention Xros Wars proved that HuangLongmon is a pansy. Yeah, no contest there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Is another universe, so it does not count. In the same way that IceDevimon from Frontier does not make Icedevimon one of the strongest Ice Digimon ever.
Yeah. Different Universe. Different rules.
This becomes a pretty pointless discussion if you stand from you guys' point of view. To start with, the Sovereigns and the Demon Lords have appeared in both Xros Wars, yet they've been antagonists in previous seasons, although not in the very same team of baddies. Sovereigns in Tamers and Demon Lords in Frontier or Savers (I only played the video game though).

Only ground to debate something like this is in Xros Wars, logically.

But we can also maintain the different universe and different rules thing and get nowhere. :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-23-2011 02:20 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: This becomes a pretty pointless discussion if you stand from you guys' point of view. To start with, the Sovereigns and the Demon Lords have appeared in both Xros Wars, yet they've been antagonists in previous seasons, although not in the very same team of baddies. Sovereigns in Tamers and Demon Lords in Frontier or Savers (I only played the video game though).

Only ground to debate something like this is in Xros Wars, logically.

But we can also maintain the different universe and different rules thing and get nowhere. :P

Or, you know, we could use their official Bandai profiles as grounds...

Seriously, the Seven Great Demon Lords are no more existent in Xros Wars than they are in any other universe.

The Demon Lords are only a canon group in Savers and the Holy Beasts (sans Huanglongmon) are only a canon group in Adventure and Tamers.

Should we really decide that the basis for power levels is the universe where Huanglongmon (the most powerful of the Holy Beasts and ruler of the Digital World for at least a period of time) is an easily defeated servant of another group of villains, and the leader of the Seven Great Demon Lords is the same (and subservient to a weaker Great Demon Lord no less)?
[Image: signature.png]
That's what I was trying to say with my sarcasm, but thanks for being blunt and direct about it yourself. |3

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh yeah. Adult bishie Lucemon was beat easily. And Lilithmon's bitch wasn't he. Or was he Bagramon's bitch.
Well, in Adventure/02 the Sovereigns where imprisoned by the Dark Masters, who weren't even demon lords but they where powerful.

The thing is, Digimon haven't taken power levels seriously since Frontier, in some DS games, you can have Agumon beat the crap of a mega, nuff said!