Join our server on Discord

Some People Online.
I don't say anything about that as I fear retribution.
But I don't go there to say the least. I hardly go to -chans much anyway.
The internet's funny like that... there are awesome people, and there are bastards. X3 I hope you get to meet more awesome people than you meet the latter, SnK!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thanks to all who offered words of wisdom and console.

Hell, what I also want to say is that, People for once should just learn to be damn sensitive or cautious with what they type down online. It's those kind of people were also one of the reasons I am not online/chatty too much nowadays.

Along ingrates, backstabbers, I despise people who are shamelessly (More so claim that they're proud of it) arrogant and inconsiderate of the feelings of others. Especially those who never take the initiative to change nor take it seriously.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
SnK, people suck. Online or real life. The problem with online is that they get to suck and don't have to deal with the consequences. It's really easy to say what they want and turn the screen off than actually try to think about why they may be wrong.

The internet should be a medium to communicate ideas and create bonds among people who aren't in the same area. It's just a shame that more often then not people just spam and flame nonsense with no thoughts of consequence.

The other thing it does is make people completely stupid. "Bcz its so kewl 2 typ lk ths. OMG"
Everytime I see someone who types properly I want to slap them a high five. Lucky for us this place is full of people who type well, and are respectful for the most part.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
People indeed suck and are a stupid miserable lot. Probably its useless to be forever generous and patient with such an insufferable, insensitive and remorseless insipid excuse for human beings. Best if they're gone, erased for good.

That's right, I am very, very F@#ING hateful and angry right now.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
*Hugs* Hey, would you like to chat? I'm around for like another hour. If not then fine, keep venting out here.

By the way, wherever (in specific) did you meet that kind of people?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well since irc is dead, those yerks who used to be kick/banned in seconds have to hang out somewhere...

I'm tired of everything. I wish I was gone.
Dude, don’t be like that, have you ever been insulted in this place? Besides you did not expend five days tryng to fix the sound card on linux and direct x in windows XP like this old boy here.

(05-30-2011 01:43 PM)SnK Wrote: Thanks to all who offered words of wisdom and console.

Hell, what I also want to say is that, People for once should just learn to be damn sensitive or cautious with what they type down online. It's those kind of people were also one of the reasons I am not online/chatty too much nowadays.

Along ingrates, backstabbers, I despise people who are shamelessly (More so claim that they're proud of it) arrogant and inconsiderate of the feelings of others. Especially those who never take the initiative to change nor take it seriously.

you know, if you keep acting like that then you're giving them value that they not deserve. On the Internet there is this awesome type of feeling that you can use a lot is called.... hummm Oh Ignore :3.

People who say crap or are rude at you, you can simply ignore them and continue with your happy life. There is NO DAMN REASON to be mad at someone Online.... or else you will just feed the troll. Be happy arround the people that you're ok With and Ignore those jerks. ^_^
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT