Join our server on Discord

Some People Online.
..Basically, this is what friggin annoys me at times.

Does it hurt to maintain a sense of professionalism online?

Is it too much to keep one's patience when dealing with people veiled behind the anonymity behind the LCD screens and username?

How about pride? Is there anything to be lost for the sake of being humble and level headed?

Nowadays, these are the kind of people are the reasons why I spend online less and less. Do they have the common sense at all that dealing socially online is equivalent to that in RL? They type/spout messages in forums that are at times derogatory despite they have no intentions of harming/insulting someone.

Goodness sake, where's also sense of sensitivity there? Or some people online just too high and mighty that being behind the monitor and the anonymous veil of usernames make them feel confident that they can get away, do what they want without regards to the possible consequences. (Which inevitably comes sooner or later sometimes thankfully.)

No, I refuse to take the answer that it's that's that with the internet, nor I have to deal with it. It's already a done answer for how many times I lost count. >:/

"Welcome to the Internet" Is also a wrong answer. Heard countless times already. Astound me with something else.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
What do you mean, specifically?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Put any personal thoughts you feel about the topic/rant. Basically I am starting to lose my patience with some people and supposed to be 'friends' online act.

Probably it would have been better if internet haven't existed at all.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
... Maybe it's just me, but I didn't understand a word of that, thought I think I see what you're trying to say... Maybe... Idk. Are you saying you're pissed at arrrogant people online, or people who show false gratititude online?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
This may explain it.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_disi...ion_effect
That explains the theory in smarter ways.
Well, sorry to hear you've met with two-faced idiots, but you don't need to be in the internet to meet those. You can go out there to meet dual-personality people with ulterior motives for both personae if you'd like.

What I'm trying to say in a light-hearted manner is that you bumped into a bunch of assholes. You're better than that because you show that you never do that, and that's enough for me, so you get to keep your internet and do what you want in it or leave. Not like they can do anything to you in a manner that it decides your actions, you're as well-protected by internet anonimity as they are.

I agree though that ranting about it to cool off is a good idea. Not good to bottle it up if it's bothering ya. And again, since you don't abuse your anonimity, you're the better person, so think a bit about that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thats exactly what this magical rants page i's for! ^^ +1 internets to joo, buddy, for being so human lol
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well if those people kept bothering you, just don't talk to them and ignore all the bad things they say to you. I know there are some jerks out there, but don't let it bother you too much because they can't force you what's right or wrong, or if it's a friend that betrayed your trust sure it hurts alot but you can at least move on and forget that person.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
My ears are burning.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Did you ever visited 4chan? and posted there?
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT