Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
Well I played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon before. And oddly enough my eevee was able to defeat an articuno...along with my buddy Totodile. Annddd can I join as well?

Pokemon: Buneary (Yes Buneary from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (WiiWare)
Nickname: Jenale
Team: Daydreamers.
Trademark:
Type: Normal
Ability: Run away
Evolves From: None
Evolves To: Lopunny
Trademark: She wears a pink bow on her left ear. Her flag is a a sun happy face with a bunch of pink hearts and music notes.
Strengths: She is quick on her feet and pretty much support her friends when they are trouble of course her sp. def is what makes up for her lack of defense. She's great with support.
Weakness: Fighting types.
Stamina Rating: 3
Attack Rating: 2
Defense Rating: 1
Special Attack Rating: 1
Special Defense Rating: 4
Moves:

Foresight - Able to hit a ghost attack with any normal type moves 6PP
Charm - Sharply lower's the opponents attack. 10 pp.
Quick Attack - Speedy attack that involves the user rushing into the opponent from either up close or from a short distance away. Normal. Physical. 10PP

Personality: She is bashful of meeting new people so she occasionally hides her face with her white fluff. She and Prinny are best friends, though there are times where Prinny acts like he's stronger than anybody and can be reckless at times. She does look up to him as he is more straightforward than she is. Jenale is kind and caring and always cheer anybody or help anybody who's down.
Sexuality: Straight.
Measurements: B cups. But pretty unknown what's her true size on them.

~ ~ ~

Pokemon: Piplup
Nickname: Prinny(name after the Disgaea game)
Team: Daydreamers
Trademark: He basically doesn't wear anything.
Type: Water
Ability: Torrent
Evolves From: None
Evolves To: Prinplup, Empoleon
Strengths: Strong against steel, fire, ice, water
Weakness: electric, grass
Stamina Rating: 3
Attack Rating: 4
Defense Rating: 2
Special Attack Rating: 1
Special Defense Rating: 2
Moves:

Peck - The foe is jabbed with a sharply pointed beak or horn. 7PP
Pound - The foe is physically pounded with a long tail or a foreleg, etc. 5PP

Personality: He's incredibly different from any other piplups, infact he has no water moves at all due to the fact it's more specialize on intelligence. Though it is well known fact that he prefer doing things physical and someday might learn some more physical moves so he can defeat other pokemon easily. He likes to brag he's stronger, he even tries to train himself to due to the fact his brothers tease him for being weak in the past. He's speed is overall average compare to his friend Jenale, and sometimes he acts more like a leader than she is most of the time.
Sexuality: He's straight but he might be bi-curious.
Measurements: About 4'8 inches.
Other: Growing up, he was the only piplup in the family while the rest of his siblings are Absols. A couple of his brothers pick on him for being weak, and he left his family and train himself alone that is when he met a buneary named Jenale. She convinced him to join her team to help other pokemon with their problems. Knowing it's a chance to show his brothers he join with the brown and white fluff rabbit.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oooh, somebody else who knows what's going on! :D which version did you play? How far did you get? ... I have a third question, but. On second thought it doesn't actually make logical sense ^^;; yeah...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sounds like she was playing Red/Blue because you don't encounter Articuno in the story of Darkness/Time/Sky.

Sorry, Lily, but I'm going to have to put you on the waiting list. I didn't want the role play to be too big, so I restricted the number of players. If someone defaults or drops out later, you'll be free to join. I'm still waiting on Casey's character sheets if he's still interested. If he doesn't get them in soon, I'll let you take his place.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Oh noes!! Dilemmas!! D:
Yeah, I played red myself... Though I honestly have no idea where I woulda been without ma cheatbook... Blush but anyway, I hope there might be room for both ya, but what Masquy says goes. :-/
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-28-2011 10:16 AM)johnalt Wrote: Oooh, somebody else who knows what's going on! :D which version did you play? How far did you get? ... I have a third question, but. On second thought it doesn't actually make logical sense ^^;; yeah...

I actually finished the whole Red and Blue. :3 The story and I cried...^ ^;
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
What about afterwards when your guy comes back after the credits? How far'd you get there? I got about half of that done so far (level 99 charizard and meganium, w00t!! ^_^)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-28-2011 12:39 PM)johnalt Wrote: What about afterwards when your guy comes back after the credits? How far'd you get there? I got about half of that done so far (level 99 charizard and meganium, w00t!! ^_^)

I got an Umbreon*female* and my buddy Ferligator*male* able to get all the legendaries in the team. xD Mew was the hardest pokemon to find. I was trying to get Kecleon to join my team but damn he's too strogn, also more harder than mew.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah, you need to be level 99 and have friendship band b4 he'll even consider it, even then you gotta hit him with something pretty strong.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sorry. I want to keep it small, so I'm doing just that.

However, I do have new developments. I'll be going back home tomorrow to visit friends and family for a while, so I'm not sure how much internet time I'll have. Because of this, the role play won't be started until I've returned to my apartment. HOWEVER, I'll be monitoring to see if Casey gets his character sheets in, and if he fails to do so after a certain amount of time, I will consider it a default and Lily will be able to take his place. That's the story and I'm stickin' to it. =p
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Come to think of it I haven't seen chimera at all for the past coupla days... Maybe his internets i's down?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz