Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
... Ok, glad somebody other than me finally ripped off that most awesomely excellent (bill + Ted guitar solo) game. :D but seriously, nice profiles dark.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well not as BLATANTLY, XD but yeah, the bandanas are like, walking-advertisements for the game. Is the game any good by the way? I never played it. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, dood. A Machop in an Assassin's Creed cloak? Bitchin'.

Altair's Ratings:

Stamina: 3
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Special Attack: 1
Special Defense: 1

Low Kick - 6 PP
Focus Energy - 5 PP
Karate Chop - 8 PP
Low Sweep - 6 PP

Maria's Ratings:

Stamina: 2
Attack: 2
Defense: 1
Special Attack: 4
Special Defense: 3

Growl - 10 PP
Thundershock - 9 PP
Tail Whip - 10 PP
Thunder Wave - 6 PP

Edit those in and you'll be all set, Dark. :3

Last one, and the rotten egg, happens to be Casey~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I meant to say assassin's creed XD I was referencing Dark's profile there.

Also, lolololol

Last question, am I the only one actually sticking to moves known at the start for characters (ie at level five)?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, having a rescue team at level five would be crazy, if anything, but then in first gen you could totally power up some pokemon by using tms and evolving them really early (only useful for pokemon 15 level challenge stadium, but still, it was fun). Still, my Meowth doesn’t have pay day, and Carla moveset is pretty weak.

Hmm, I suppose...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I used the the moves they start out with, but I think I added Counter for Riolu. That was the only one I kinda bent things for; he's supposed to learn it at lv 9, but I figured it was close enough. I said you guys could do the same anyway. =p

The OCA
Oh... Blush btw what about linking moves? I's there a place where we can link/remember old moves?
Ok, added/edited the moves lists for my chars ^_^;

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yeah, I'll make sure to add a place to remember old moves. There won't be any linking though because I never used linked moves in the game anyway. ._.

Ember - 9 PP
Smokescreen - 10 PP

Razor Leaf - 7 PP
Poisonpowder - 5 PP

Edit those in, too, while you're at it, John. :3

The OCA
Okey dokey

Yeah, I never used them much because they eat up pp like... Well.. A freshly woken up snorlax... But I did have a use for them! They simply became slightly impractical during most of the longer dungeons... Though they are wicked cool... But anyway. I could always come up with a strategy to use them effectively... Maybe not efficiently, but definately effectively.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz