Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
...then, what's the point of the gummis? Other than iq, they are quite filling, and I guess they could be a tasty treat...

(must... Resist... Urge... To point out... Cats have thorns... Not knots... DX<)

Also, hurray for bulbapedia! X3

On a side note, I think yours and my partners have the same personality, Masquy. X3
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
The gummis are indeed just a tasty treat. They also randomly boost stats if you eat one of the same type. Maybe. There's a random chance of that happening.

And yes; cats do have thorns. XD Knots are for the canids.

As for Riolu and Vulpix, they most certainly do not have the same personality; trust me. ^ ^; They have a lot in common which lets them get along with each other more than with anyone else, but they are quite different~ That must be the part you were focusing on; them being easy to get along with. Well, they both are, but in different ways. With Vulpix, I could say there would not be many, if any, pokemon that would not get along with her. On Riolu's side...there are quite a few pokemon out there that I'm sure would hate his guts. XD He's laid back and chill, but he can be kinda rude sometimes; definitely not as nice as Vulpix.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I said your partner (ie vulpix) and my partner (chikorita) you never listen to me! *sulk-pout* (lol)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Holy fuck on top of a really high mountain. How did I miss that? Well good. Then they'll get along really well, too. ^_^

The OCA
... So, we are bringing ninetails into this? Twisted cause, it was on, a really high mountain... Nvm.
Also, what level we start at? Basic five? And will you be controlling experience and level ups?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Technically, there are no levels, but yeah, we start at lv 5. XD I'll control experience. I might create a small number system for my own discreet use. If I do, and you have questions about (for whatever reason, i.e. not satisfied, think it's unfair, etc. what have you) then I'll reveal it. Otherwise, it'll just be a little tool to help me keep track of things.

And Vulpix will evolve into Ninetales eventually....

...which will be hawt.

The OCA
... Yes... Yes it will... It will be front row seating for most of us, me thinks... Twisted

On a side note, researching for rps i's fun. Did you know most salamanders see using a trichromatic colour system using uv light? Or that the spotted salamander i's the first vertebrate to be found to be photosythetic (ie why charmander loves sunlight ;3), possibly from it's symbiotic relationship with green algae as an egg and larva? Or that chikorita i's based on a sweet smelling flower that i's known for it's extreme toxicity towards intestinal parasites?
... Ok yes, now I'm just showing off... Blush

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
John, you just made my night with that comment. XD

The OCA
Yay, still helping by pointing out the obvious! XD

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Pokemon: Machop
Nickname: Altair but his partner calls him Alty

Team: The Brotherhood
Trademark: bandanas with this logo on it: [Image: assassins-creed-logo1.jpg]
Specialty: Hunting down wanted outlaws
Reason: To rid of evil pokemon though out the world

Type: Fighting
Ability: No Guard - All moves used by or against a Pokémon with this Ability cannot miss. It also allows Pokémon to be hit during the semi-invulnerable turn of moves such as Fly, Dive, or Dig.
Evolves From: None
Evolves To: Machoke
Strengths: He is strong agnest Rock, Bug, and Dark. He works out everyday to keep his self strong
Weakness: He is weak agnest Flying and Psychic, he is very weak to the confuse stat. he raped his own parnter a few times becuase of it
Stamina Rating: 3
Attack Rating: 4
Defense Rating: 3
Special Attack Rating: 1
Special Defense Rating: 1
Moves:
+Low Kick Fighting Physical 6 PP

+Focus Energy Normal Status 5 PP

+Karate Chop Fighting Physical 8 PP

+Low Sweep Fighting Physhical 6 PP

Personality: Once he gets a mission, he won't stop untill he gets it done, know to be a bit of a hothead becuase of that
Sexuality: Bi
Turn Ons: Getting shocked by electricity, laid-back guys
Turn Offs: gore, scat
Measurements: 5 inches long, 3 inches thick
Other: Always looking for new pokemon to join their team, wears a cloke kinda like this: [Image: 342px-Alta-assassins-creed.jpg]

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: Maria

Team: The Brotherhood
Trademark: bandanas with this logo on it: [Image: assassins-creed-logo1.jpg]
Specialty: Hunting down wanted outlaws
Reason: To rid of evil pokemon though out the world

Type: Electic
Ability: Static - When Pokémon with this Ability are hit by a move that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the attacking foe will become paralyzed. This can affect Ground-type Pokémon.
Evolves From: Pichu
Evolves To: Raichu
Strengths: She is strong agnest Flying, Steel and Electric, sometime she will stay outside during storms to fight agnest lighting
Weakness: She is weak agnest ground type attacks, she is over a little overprotive of Altair
Stamina Rating: 2
Attack Rating: 2
Defense Rating: 1
Special Attack: 4
Special Defense Rating: 3
Moves:

+Growl Normal Status 10 PP

+ThunderShock Electric Speical 9 PP

+Tail Whip Normal Status 10 PP

+Thunder Wave Electric Status 6 PP

Personality: She is a little serious about work, but other times, she is a bit friendly
Turn Ons: Strong guys, Cute guys
Turn Offs: Watersports, gore, scat
Measurements: Nothing...I guess
Other: None
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds