Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
No no (well actually a fic AND an rp from you on this would be epic! ^^) I understand! It was just something I was worried about! XP but anyway I think If everybody else i's ready, I'm good to go. ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Okay, so far I have me, John, Ray, and Dark. Four is good. We'll each have our main and a partner, so that's 8 characters and we can improvise anything we need with NPCs, a role player's best friend. lol Let me take some more time to think of the plot a bit and I'll post some information that'll be important to the role play like the setting, the facilities (guild, shops, recreation, etc.), important NPC pokemon in the town that I've already established, etc, etc. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Hey, are the kecklons still the item and TM shop owners in sky/time/darkness? Cause either way we can do this without those.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
YES! The Kecleon brothers were still the Item shop owners. lol I'm completely swapping out all those pokemon that ran the facilities; I never liked the odd-colored Kecleon anyway. =x

The OCA
But, but, the kecklons were classics! How could you get rid of them?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Because, they're busy working elsewhere! D: I hired someone else....that I have to think of still....hmmm....*to the drawing board*

The OCA
What about... Hmm... What pokemon would work as a fast-talking (semi-traveling) shop clerk/owner... Meowth? No wait, theres already a Persian running the bank... Hmm... This i's tough...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hey, got room for one more player? I'll be bringing Glameow and her partner Snubbull.

BTW, which RPG section will are you planning to put this on? Traditional? Mixed-style? Straight?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
I'm thinking likely mixed or straight. But that's just my personal opinion.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Can't go in straight; there will most definitely be yaoi and yuri (from my end, anyway~), so it'll most likely wind up in Mixed. And I think I'll accept you as the last person. Like I said, I didn't want it to get too big. So, list of characters so far:

Me: Riolu and Vulpix
John: Charmander and Chikorita
Ray: Eevee and Growlithe
Dark: Machop and Pikachu
Casey: Glameow and Snubbull (lol cat and a dog)

That's what I've got so far. Feel free to change them if you like; they won't be definite until character sheets are done, which I still have to make a template for. I'll have that later tonight along with a final revealing of our NPC cast.

The OCA