Join our server on Discord

PMD Role Play
I've seen him online, but I guess that doesn't mean he's not having problems. If he is, he still has time, so I'm not going to worry about it. If the problems persist for too long, then there really isn't a point for him to join the role play, sad to say. :(
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
So, how much time would that be then that you would give him? Cause i would hope that we could start either before July or after august... Cause I kinda won't have internets in between... ^^;
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sorry about the long delay. With the other RPGs, writer's block, work, and family, it hasn't been easy.

Pokemon: Glameow
Nickname: Bonnie
Team: Outcasts
Trademark: [Image: HelghastSymbol.png] This Symbol is on the back of a leather jacket that she wears.
Type: Normal
Ability: Keen Eye (Hidden Power)
Evolves From: None
Evolves To: Purugly
Strengths: Strong against none, but uneffected by ghosts
Weakness: Fighting
Stamina Rating: 3
Attack Rating: 4
Defense Rating: 2
Special Attack Rating: 1
Special Defense Rating: 2

Moves:

Sucker Punch: Enables to attack first. It fails if the foe is not readying an attack, however.

Last Resort: Used only after the user has used all the other moves it knows in the battle.

Thief: Attacks and steals the foe's held item simultaneously. Can't steal if you hold an item.

Retaliate: Gets revenge for a fainted ally. If an ally fainted in the previous turn, this attack's damage increases.

Personality: Ever since she has been washed up on the beach, she's been tough as nails. Over time her sharp tongue and glaceful moves have made her both beauty and beast on the streets. She's not afraid to to speak her mind which gets her into trouble sometimes.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Measurements: C Cup
Other: After a botched job, Bonnie is getting the shit kicked out of her by a gang of Maviles. However, A Snubbull was in the area and came made short work of them. Afterwards, she took Bonnie back to her place and healed her. It didn't take long for her and Snubbull, Billie, to become friends. In fact she didn't see anything wrong with Billie's appearance. In fact, she finds it quite arousing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Snubbull
Nikename: Wilhelmina, but prefers Billie
Team: Outcasts
Trademark: [Image: HelghastSymbol.png] This symbol is on a bandanna that she wears.
Type: Normal
Ability: Rattled (Hidden Ability)
Evolves From: None
Evolves To: Granbull
Strengths: Strong against none, but uneffected by ghosts
Weakness: Fighting
Stamina Rating: 3
Attack Rating: 3
Defense Rating: 2
Special Attack Rating: 2
Special Defense Rating: 4

Moves:

Scary Face: Frightens the foe with a scary face to harshly reduce its Speed stat.

Heal Bell: Makes a soothing bell chime to heal the status problems of all the party Pokémon.

Super Fang: The user chomps hard on the target with its sharp front fangs. It cuts the target's HP to half.

Detect: It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.

Personality: She has a bit of a Dr. Jeckle and Miss Hyde complex. She's shy and bashful on one end, but adventurous and eager on the other. She acts masculine but deep down feels feminine, especially when she's overly aroused.
Sexuality: Straight, but leaning to Bisexual.
Measurements: AA Cup and 1" clitoris.
Other: Billie has always been different from others in her village. Despite being a fully mature Snubbull, her body didn't follow suit. She looked more like a male with her small breasts and oversized clitoris. Because of this, others made comtinously made fun of her and picked fights with her. They would say that no male would ever touch someone like her. It got so bad she ran away and headed into the city. She even dressed herself up as male to keep under the radar of others. She toughened herself up so she wouldn't be pushed around anymore. She was getting supplies when she encountered Bonnie and they hit it right off. In fact Bonnie is the first one in a long time to treat her like a female.

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Awww I really want to roleplay PMD... :(
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Tell ya what... If this passes over into July, your chars can replace mine. That sound fair?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ok, just thinking we could do something small with all those pokemon characters, like a bar they sometimes hang out while they aren't doing missions or something...
... Yes... There's something like that... It's on the tip of my tongue... Help me out here masquy?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Are you talking about the Cafe Discovery, johnalt?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Maybe... Sure, let's go wit that, eh! ^^;

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Bonnie's Ratings:

Stamina: 3
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 1
Special Defense: 2

Wilhelmina's Ratings:

Stamina: 3
Attack: 3
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 2
Special Defense: 4

Overheat at this level is rejected. Pick something else. It's just too strong for just starting out. Sorry. Otherwise, edit everything else in.

Oh, and you're lacking your PP Ratings because my internet sucks right now. I'll make sure to get those to you as soon as I am able. For now, just leave the PP ratings blank. Also, make sure to get back to me on which move you're going to use in place of Overheat.

As for the others, I've come up with an ultimatum. I'm going to wait until John's period of internet-less-ness is over. Sorry Lily. Unless someone wants to indefinitely relinquish their position in the role play, you'll have to go on the waiting list. =x Just keep an eye out for a PM in the case that a spot becomes available. That's how things stand right now. If there are problems or questions, feel free to pose them.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA