Join our server on Discord

SnKommissions
So, how many pages is the Nene commission in all, and how many have you finished?
[Image: signature.png]
(05-16-2012 12:31 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: So, how many pages is the Nene commission in all, and how many have you finished?

Long time no chats. ;)

Oh, about 4 pages per set. Set comes in 3, so it's 12 pages all in all. Also depends on the client if he is willing to afford beyond 12 pages.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(05-16-2012 12:36 AM)SnK Wrote: Long time no chats. ;)

Oh, about 4 pages per set. Set comes in 3, so it's 12 pages all in all. Also depends on the client if he is willing to afford beyond 12 pages.

Yeah, I guess I just haven't had this place on my mind lately.

I'm working on a Xros Wars lemon though, so I should post that soon.

So, you said you finished the first set so far, right? That would be 4 out of 12 pages done?
Yup, hun. Now working on 2nd set. And that's where Shademon Nene gets more kinky.

And I have to regretfully inform you that the Sweet Zones manga is... Set aside for another time... Out of priority's sake to finish all commish. It's May now, and I have still not yet touched those who availed the Christmas promo.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, it's not like you took our money yet, So I think you should be able to do other things too. In the situation where no money has been sent yet, thats just the way I feel .... though It's possible the others on your list feel differently XD
(05-16-2012 11:04 PM)Takatofan1986 Wrote: Well, it's not like you took our money yet, So I think you should be able to do other things too. In the situation where no money has been sent yet, thats just the way I feel .... though It's possible the others on your list feel differently XD

True, I share the same sentiment that when I get half of the pay, that's the critical point: I must as possible not let the client wait for months or worse, a year for their commission.

I'm also adapting to work as fast as possible without sacrificing the quality.

(05-16-2012 11:02 AM)SnK Wrote: And I have to regretfully inform you that the Sweet Zones manga is... Set aside for another time... Out of priority's sake to finish all commish. It's May now, and I have still not yet touched those who availed the Christmas promo.

As disappointed as I am to hear that, I know that you must be glad you're getting so much paid work. :D

Have you stopped accepting nude commissions until all of your current ones are done?

By the way, could you possibly give us a quick explanation of what Shade/Nene is doing in the art?
Some clients I have want to commission me NSFW stuff while others are work safe. Therefore, it's a mixed bag. Ranging from Digimon, Megaman and original characters.

Oh, it's just Shademon Nene advancing towards her "victim", a girl oc of a client. (Who wears Terriermon themed maid outfit)
(05-17-2012 10:46 AM)SnK Wrote: Some clients I have want to commission me NSFW stuff while others are work safe. Therefore, it's a mixed bag. Ranging from Digimon, Megaman and original characters.

ROFL. That was a Freudian slip. :P

I meant to say "new commissions", not "nude commissions".

I wanted to know if you had stopped accepting new commissions until you get all of the current work off your plate.
Huh. Sounds like interesting stuff you have coming up.