Digiartists' Domain Community!
SnKommissions - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: SnKommissions (/showthread.php?tid=10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

SnKommissions - SnK - 05-17-2011

Well, my first go at Commish, folks. Details below:

Price List:

A. Illustrations:

Lineart = 10 USD
Full CG-ed = 20 USD

Note: Prices also cover or set from one to three characters in a drawing. However, any additional character/s (4th, 5th character etc.) will cost additional 3 USD each.

B. Manga/Comic Pages:

-Exactly the same rates for the illustrations, except that there shall be an additional 5 USD. For example, if you decided to avail for a full CG'ed comic/manga commission consisting of two pages, the final amount will be worth of 50 USD. (2 Full CG'ed pages = 25 USD x 2 pcs/pages = 50 USD.)

For the latest status of my Commissions and slots, kindly check my DA site, at the Commission Board Custom Widget: http://shadypenpen.deviantart.com

Feel free to e-mail or PM me for additional details on the commissions or if you have inquiries regarding it. Payment is cash basis, via Paypal.

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 05-24-2011

Update:

Terms and Conditions:

A. Product Content:

-I do clean and adult art.
-I accept straight, yaoi and yuri.
-In terms of adult stuff, your usual hentai ideas. Though I also accept penetration, underwater and anal.
-Gore, vore, scat, BSDM ain't my type. So they're big no-noes to yours truly.

B. Transaction Related:

-First come, first serve basis. I usually make sure to finish thoroughly the product of those first in line. Then, once they're done and there's no more discrepancies, I'll give a go signal to the next in line that I am ready to do their Commission. This is sort of also a go signal for them to finally pay their first half/deposit before starting to work on their product.

-I decided to operate in a deposit/installment transaction system also as a method to build trust and assurance. The deposit system as well in my opinion, the best way to minimize/prevent possible inconveniences to me and those who will avail my commissions in cases of cancellation or anything that may cause me to halt/suspend commissions.

-Strictly no refund. Refunds are only applicable if there will be circumstances that I cannot continue a Commission/s.

-Payment is cash basis only, via Paypal.

C. Time Frame:

-Please do not give/dictate me time frame or deadlines on when you want your work to be done. As a saying goes; "You cannot rush art." I abide on such saying and firmly believe that taking it in a normal and not hurried pace will ensure the output to be of an optimal quality.

Though, the exception on this would be bound by business contracts like comic publishing company, etc.

For Samples of my works, especially CG'ed ones, feel free to drop by at: http://shadypenpen.deviantart.com

RE: SnKommissions - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-25-2011

Ooh! Those rates are pretty fair! <3 When I get a job, I'll give you a go and hope you still have lotsa slots open! X3

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 05-30-2011

Thanks. Take time, and just feel free to PM or e-mail me if you'll avail in future time. :)

RE: SnKommissions - CloneWarrior - 05-30-2011

Did you ask your client if you're allowed to share the Aile pics?

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 05-31-2011

I'll ask him later on once his products are done.

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 07-02-2011

Sample products: Uploaded with permission.

Megaman ZXA:

Model ZX Aile X Model B Lune:
[attachment=877]

Model LX Aile X Alek: (Client's OC.)
[attachment=876]

RE: SnKommissions - CloneWarrior - 07-02-2011

Those are awesome, SnK!

I'm not sure why, but there's something about the pose Lune is in (Taiki was in a similar picture in that Xros Wars collage you drew for me) that makes me really hot. Blush

It's like they were just lying there naked and someone took them by surprise and started pleasuring them. Twisted

I don't suppose you could draw more guys in similar poses?

RE: SnKommissions - SnK - 07-02-2011

(07-02-2011, 08:35 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Those are awesome, SnK!

I'm not sure why, but there's something about the pose Lune is in (Taiki was in a similar picture in that Xros Wars collage you drew for me) that makes me really hot. Blush

It's like they were just lying there naked and someone took them by surprise and started pleasuring them. Twisted

I don't suppose you could draw more guys in similar poses?

Thanks. Probably the sight of an erect rod on that view/pose arouses you? Hahahaha.

I'd try. Maybe Zenjirou on that Manga Sweet Zone comic.

I mean, I'm challenging and honing my skills in perspective view, since that's the area where I believe I need to improve myself.

RE: SnKommissions - UnknownH - 07-02-2011

Well, I could see where Clone's coming from. (obvious joke about the word coming not used, too easy) a girl that way could look nice if you're looking at her.

And great work SnK. Nice stuff. ...Where's ZX3?