Join our server on Discord

SnKommissions
(07-02-2011 09:33 AM)SnK Wrote: Thanks. Probably the sight of an erect rod on that view/pose arouses you? Hahahaha.

I'd try. Maybe Zenjirou on that Manga Sweet Zone comic.

I mean, I'm challenging and honing my skills in perspective view, since that's the area where I believe I need to improve myself.

It's not just the dick. The whole body is just uber sexy in that position.

I can't wait to see Zenjirou like that! Twisted

So, the Sweets Zone manga is coming up after you finish the third commission, right?
[Image: signature.png]
(07-02-2011 02:23 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And great work SnK. Nice stuff. ...Where's ZX3?

Thanks. Unfortunately, no word of it even as of the recent. Seems Inafune's departure might killed much of the Megaman enthusiasm on the part of the developers.

(07-02-2011 02:36 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: It's not just the dick. The whole body is just uber sexy in that position.

I can't wait to see Zenjirou like that! Twisted

So, the Sweets Zone manga is coming up after you finish the third commission, right?

I see. Well, glad you're loving the position/view. Hahahaha.

For that Manga Sweet Zones, yeah, I'll try to work on it after the last slot.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
By the way, what's the last commission again?
[Image: signature.png]
(07-02-2011 05:55 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: By the way, what's the last commission again?

Um, action manga page, non-hentai with Black Tailmon and two girls fighting thugs.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Commissions T&C updates:

- Each slot/client will have 2 product limit. Though this applies only on Illustrations.

- I am now adding Legends/Dash series to my Megaman related Commissions offering. As I myself am part of Megaman fandom in whole, call it a gesture a support of sorts to the grieving Megaman Legends/Dash fan in the plight of the much anticipated MML3's unfortunate demise.

-Originals (Original characters or series.) added to line up of offerings.

-4th Slot come August.
Update:

Well, ---------'s stuff almost finished. Would have been finished earlier if it wasn't for unexpected file corruption and all. :/ Though gearing up now to work on the 3rd slot.
Nice to know. What did they comiss? Can you say?
---------? Beelzemon and Argomon. Tentacles.
That makes sense.
Well, her commish is now done. Whew, supposedly it was to be a week or two weeks ago earlier if it wasn't for the file corruption and laptop dying on me.