Join our server on Discord

Time for a gathering of doom!...DOOM I SAY!
Well Backlasher does use this forum, but he's not here right now. I am. And I called dibs.

Ren: And you suck at writing, just throwing that out there.

Maahes: *throws a box of cookies at the skunk* Shush up, and eat your cookies. My writing skills have nothing to do with this.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
...yeah, he's gonna pull it from your cold dead raped fingers though... Least that's the impression I'm under... *yawn* *snooze*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I have to agree with johnalt. Backlasher is definitely The Lord of Lust around here. How dare Maahes take the crown and glory away from him. I've got an Iron Maiden with his name on it. *stops and looks around for flying projectiles* Good, at last we have an understanding. It's all acting. Now maybe I can get some respect.

*A trapdoor opens where my chair is sending me downward.*

Son of a bitch! Now you're all doing it for sick kicks, aren't you.

Midnight: I don't know what you're talking about.

Ximena: Who, me? *bats her eyes*

Cassidy: *whistling*
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
I want it all, I want it all and I want it now!
Fine. Then Ima just keep this seat warm until Backlasher gets here. And when he arrives, I shall willingly relinquish it to him. But until then, the power of dibs is in affect and I gets to be lust as long as Psycho isn't here!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
...fair. *yawn* I reallllly need to start going to bed earlier... *passes out again* zzzz sleepy sleepy Scorpio zzzz
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*climbs out of the trapdoor* Damn, that hole was deeper than I expected. Can I get a crane to retrieve my chair. Also, I have had enough of you three! *cages Ximena, Midnight, and Cassidy* There, now you won't preform anymore mischief.

Ximena: Oh poo, you have no sense of humour.

Minight: Yeah, you're such a wet blanket.

Cassidy: Someone needs a funnybone transplant.

Silence! I created you all, and if I choose I can destroy you all.

Midnight: Um, if you did destroy us, wouldn't that put a damper on your RPing?

Ximena: Yeah, that would be a problem.

Cassidy: Totally.

*facepalms* Why me?

All three: Why not?
*still asleep* because I'm napping zzzz

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*picks up johnalt's limp body and throws him into the Sloth chair.* There, Sloth is taken care of. Now we just need Pride and Envy to be complete.
*yawns* thanks dude.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz