Join our server on Discord

Time for a gathering of doom!...DOOM I SAY!
Deep within one of the many dark an evilish depths of DaD lies a room for just such gatherings "I am sure you are all wondering how I have gathered you all here tonight and why," takes a seat in an expensive and evil looking chair at a huge table surrounded by various different evil looking chairs "Shut up is how! And as for the why, it has come to my attention that many evil groups assign a sin to seven of their more powerful members. That being the case I have grown to wonder wom here would be what sin? I am already certain that I would be our Gluttony, so that just leaves Lust, Envy, Greed, Pride, Wrath, and Sloth."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Are you sure you would be gluttony?... Well, then that might make me sloth... I suppose... I guess I could check... But then I'd have to scroll allll the way to the top of the page... And that sounds a little too much like work for me... Meh whatever
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Greed fits, because true greed means you will get what you want, when you want, no matter what.
Wrath is more my style. All who stands against me will be crushed. They will feel my iron fists rammed it down their throats and out their asses! This land will be soaked in their blood. The streets with their entrails. The trees..."

Ximena: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down, honey. Aren't you laying it a bit thick?

Midnight: Yeah, you're supposed to be Wrath, not the Overlord of Necropolis. Ease off the TMI.

Cassidy: Seriously, keep this up and the higher ups will take this the wrong way and ban you. we can't have that.

Ah man, and I was just starting to have fun. Thanks a lot for the buzz kill.

All Three: Don't mention it!
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Well I despite my flawless figure I do have a big appetite...and sometimes I eat people and other strange things if I get the chance...So yeah, I think I fit the Gluttony bill just fine.
*Hugs and kisses you all with a broad grin* Yay! Now we just need a Lust, Envy, and Pride!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, what I meant was, I sorta mildly resemble three of them: gluttony, sloth, and wrath. Though I've never eaten anything live like a person, I can (and do) eat a lot.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You resemble me? Preposterous! You don't have the bloodlust to even come close to me. Why, I should vivisect you for even...

*hit with a high stiletto boot*

Ouch! Oh for the love of...I wasn't going too far! For once, can I stay in character. Jeez, you're all acting like I'm declaring war on the Admins. There's no possible way I'm that insane.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Na, my rage's been [somehow] locked up for the most part for the last five years; no idea how it happened, one day I randomly woke up and wasn't angry anymore. It was actually quite refreshing. Now if only that annoying buzzing sound would leave, I'd be in the clear...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
LUST! I dibs lust! *dashes in and jumps into the lust chair*

Ren: Lust, my ass! Have you even read your stories? You suck at everything involving lust!

Maahes: *throws an Oreo at Ren* Shush!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Wait, how could you be lust if Backlasher still uses this forum...? *passes out* *wakes up* I mean that's kinda his job... *fades out again*

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz