Join our server on Discord

My Boyfriend....cheated on me
(05-16-2011 04:44 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: My advice is, get professional help before one of you two ends hurts, literally.

^ I was actualy gonna post something like this. I think its the best solution... Attempt of Suicide is Serious business
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
I was going to say dump him, but saw where you mention he was going to kill himself. Seriously even I have autism, and I tried kill myself but I couldn't because what is the point of doing it when it looks scary to do it in the heart; especially for a guy(who isn't worth it when he cheats)? Of course I do get depressed but I quickly got into a on/off relationships making guys a rebound for works. I stop doing that as I got into college. My trust issues was a huge hassle as the guys always cheated on me or never interested in relationships in the first place*it must be from the weird hormones I got from a teenager or whatever*. And later on I stop trying to pursue guys and let guys ask me out(cause what's the point that 100% of them usually ended up dumping me when I asked them to go out with me anyways?)

After nearly a year of being single; I did had temptations but I either knew or somehow felt I was never going to be happy if there's a chance I might get rejected from a guy or he doesn't feel the same way or he might do something that he could hurt me like the other guys in the past. That is when Bee entered my life at first, I had mixed feelings as he knows I'm not into certain fetishes he likes. But then he suddenly adjusts along me suddenly adapting to some of his fetishes and changed his mind and had a steady relationships. We had some arguments but we always give kisses and make love for it.

It's better for a guy to do anything for you and loves you for you not beauty(even though Bee calls me beautiful, whenever I'm felt I'm not pretty he always tries his best to cheer me up). I still wouldn't trust that guy who cheated on you. That's from a girl who been a guy who did say that did cheated on me with a girl and even took my stuff and took my money ingame(most of my relationships is either here or in the game I used to play 'Ragnarok'). So yeah...a cheater always a cheater.

And from my boyfriend I trust him completely because knowing him, he doesn't like strangers, and the hot chicks he knows are usually bitchy around him or mean to him. I treat him nice and with love.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-19-2011 12:16 AM)tigerlily Wrote: once a cheater always a cheater.

That's not true! . . . I cheated on my gf before, but I felt bad and didn't go all the way through with it I ended up telling her and telling her I'm sorry, she forgave me.

Men have a primal instinct to sex as many girls as we can, cave-men were not married. . . Soooo.

Not only that but we're all humans!!! no matter how much we wish we weren't we still are, so we all make mistakes, more so then others. But it matters if the person is truly sorry and tries his best to change and never do it again!
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Perhaps it's just because I'm a heartless misanthrope, but I've never understood cheating as a whole. I couldn't get one girl interested in me, let alone two at the same time. Why I would fuck up my relationship with Girl A to maybe dip my D in Girl B is beyond my comprehension.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(05-19-2011 07:23 AM)Ferro Cordis Wrote:

That's not true! . . . I cheated on my gf before, but I felt bad and didn't go all the way through with it I ended up telling her and telling her I'm sorry, she forgave me.

Men have a primal instinct to sex as many girls as we can, cave-men were not married. . . Soooo.

Not only that but we're all humans!!! no matter how much we wish we weren't we still are, so we all make mistakes, more so then others. But it matters if the person is truly sorry and tries his best to change and never do it again!

Yeah but I've been with guys that cheated me many times back then so it's hard for me to give guys second chances when I've been hurt many times. :/ I'm done giving the nice look when they go after women when it's obvious I'm not the person in their mind so let them run off with another girl.

I'm just happy with the one I'm have. :3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-19-2011 01:15 PM)tigerlily Wrote:
(05-19-2011 07:23 AM)Ferro Cordis Wrote:

Yeah but I've been with guys that cheated me many times back then so it's hard for me to give guys second chances when I've been hurt many times. :/ I'm done giving the nice look when they go after women when it's obvious I'm not the person in their mind so let them run off with another girl.

I'm just happy with the one I'm have. :3

I'm staying with him, I'm giving him one chance cause I love him to much to loose him. Plus I've had to break up with nearly all of my ex's cause they cheated on me...yes I keep choosing the wrong guys, so I have changed my mind and I'm going to give him one more chance.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Guys are genetically programmed to mate with as many females as possible, females are programed to get the best male. Apply that to modern society and see what happens, also if women didn't had a thing for guys that are already with other females, this wouldn't happen so much. A guy that has more than one girl is an hero, a girl that has more than one guy is a slut. Besides what I just said, I don't approve or forgive cheating on someone. Even if you are drunk. you just fought with your girlfriend and think she may dump you, its still wrong.

(05-20-2011 11:47 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Guys are genetically programmed to mate with as many females as possible, females are programed to get the best male. Apply that to modern society and see what happens, also if women didn't had a thing for guys that are already with other females, this wouldn't happen so much. A guy that has more than one girl is an douchebag, a girl that has more than one guy is a slut. Besides what I just said, I don't approve or forgive cheating on someone. Even if you are drunk. you just fought with your girlfriend and think she may dump you, its still wrong.
Btw you're not genetically programmed, you're INDUCED by Society to THINK like that :P and I fixed something there

I agree with some parts there. but looking at the facts there are no "Good guys" or "good girls" either. What really exists is mature men and mature women.

Not offending anyone here, but men or women who jump relationship into relationship or cheating or doing some kind of that, they are just simple cowards who have no respect for their lovers and even for themselfs. The So called douchebags that girls love are just pure cowards who have not matured yet or they are scared as fuck to be a in a serious relationship

All that you mentioned back there is just a result of a history made by pure machism, just saying.
Don't even get me started on this either; once again, it's just not worth it. And it takes away from the real issue at hand.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Make a thread about this... I wanna have some fun :3