Join our server on Discord

My Boyfriend....cheated on me
Last night, before I went to bed I asked my boyfriend, Lewys if I could use his mobile's alarm so I could get up for college. When I go into my room (his parents don't let us sleep in the same bed) I did the alarm then text my sister before bed, I then checked the 'Sent Messages' and found text's he's been sending to a girl.

The text's said, "Could you send me another dirty pic please? x"
"Can I go over your's please hun? x'

I then broke down crying after reading the texts and couldn't go back to sleep, I waited until he woke up after ten mins and asked him what he was playing at. He first said, "That wasn't me, it was my friend." I then told him about him saying about he couldn't go down her's as he was going down his nan's. He then told me this,
"She started flirting first." I said, "Then why did you text her back, do you know how much you've hurt me?!"
He then didn't relpy and I ran outta the house and he went after me and stopped me from getting out of the car parking area by his house.
He then told me he was sorry, he was stupid and shouldn't of done it, he then grabbed a knife from the kitchen and tried to kill his self and I stopped him.
I then told him, he's got one chance and I got to regain his trust from what he's done.
He didn't meet the girl he was chatting to and if he did meet her he wouldn't have any chances in the world.

Any one got any advice for me? Please?
The OCA
Creative Minds
... We wait... That the best advice I got. If he truly means what he says, he will confess (done), repent (possible), and change his ways (we'll see). *shrug* we all have urges... Perhaps he simply was visiting a chat room and it went too far? If he truly loves you, and you love him, it'll work out... If not I have a soft spot for broken hearts and will beat up him for free if you like...
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-14-2011 09:31 AM)johnalt Wrote: ... We wait... That the best advice I got. If he truly means what he says, he will confess (done), repent (possible), and change his ways (we'll see). *shrug* we all have urges... Perhaps he simply was visiting a chat room and it went too far? If he truly loves you, and you love him, it'll work out... If not I have a soft spot for broken hearts and will beat up him for free if you like...

No, it wasn't a chat room, it was a girls mobile number he has been texting to. I do want to stay with him, its just now I have got a trust problems with him now from him doing that
The OCA
Creative Minds
Honestly, I would be less worried about trust issues and more worried that he tried to kill himself.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(05-14-2011 10:16 AM)Asesino Wrote: Honestly, I would be less worried about trust issues and more worried that he tried to kill himself.

I am, he's got a serious case of Autism, thats what make him like it, ive been hiding all of the sharp objects again since he did that today
The OCA
Creative Minds
... I'm slightly offenses to that (mild autistic in the house!) but seriously; it may be cliche, but it's obviously effective... There's a reason for everything... Maybe hes an insecure suicidal pervert... Maybe he's a desperate passionate romantic... Maybe he's a frustrated dude who feels he isn't getting what he needs... Big question i's, do feel that you could overlook his moment of weakness if he can make up for it in your eyes? If so, then it'll all work out for the better... If not, you're better off without that scumbag anyway ;)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ouch... I've been down that road before, except I was being cheated on the moment I agreed to date someone online. There was a girl named Mara I met on another forum when I was mucho younger, and we hit it off just telling jokes and being gross. We were steady for a while, but she started talking to me less and less, until she stopped posting on the forum altogether. I missed her, so I googled her username and found it on a (now defunct) Harry Potter forum. They had a "couples" picture thread, and in one of the newer pages, was Mara and her IRL boyfriend. I knew it was her because she used to webcam for me to show me all her plushies (we both loved plushies). Well, I didn't know how to feel, really... she was a member on that forum for a while, and from reading around, I found out that they've been together for a year and a half now, longer than my 8 months with her.

So really, she was cheating on him with me, right? She logged onto YM every now and then and we still chatted like normal. I never addressed her real boyfriend, and I was okay with just being her friend. He found out about me though. Talked to me and threatened me through her YM account and bwoke my widdle hawt.

I never really got over her, and well, I pretty much had an aversion to women since then, since guys are really much easier to understand, I hung out with guys more, and turned bi. I tried one more relationship, but this time, I ended up breaking a heart, and I hated it more than my heart being broken, so I swore of relationships until I was sure I was ready.

But I fell in love around August last year, and I love my guy very much, even though it's a long-distance relationship. He was cheated on too, so we both have trust issues.

So the thing about relationships is that there will always be temptations, whether male or female. I have no advice that I think will be helpful to you, but I can hope that the both of you will have the strength to get over this and stay together.

X3 He and I are on a whole different level though. Someone he had sex with before asked him to have sex, and he said no, because he was with me. When he told me about it, I told him he can go right ahead. XD I don't mind him having sex with other people... he's not doing it behind my back for one thing, and I myself cannot do anything to satisfy him where I am now. It's not that I don't value him... I trust him completely.

I know that with others, sex is just sex. But when we meet one day, we're going to make love, not have sex. Sex is just something one does for pleasure, like masturbation with the aid of another. When you love someone and have sex with them, you are doing something else altogether. In the end, sex is just sex, and we still love each other.

-I asked for videos of course! XD Hey, if my boyfriend's going to have sex with someone else, I would loooove to watch!

The other guy ended up changing his mind because he had a girlfriend, and he felt unfaithful to her. Wise choice. Don't cheat on your other halves, cuz they love you, and you love them. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-14-2011 10:35 AM)johnalt Wrote: ... I'm slightly offenses to that (mild autistic in the house!) but seriously; it may be cliche, but it's obviously effective... There's a reason for everything... Maybe hes an insecure suicidal pervert... Maybe he's a desperate passionate romantic... Maybe he's a frustrated dude who feels he isn't getting what he needs... Big question i's, do feel that you could overlook his moment of weakness if he can make up for it in your eyes? If so, then it'll all work out for the better... If not, you're better off without that scumbag anyway ;)

Ehem, the week I didnt see him was when I was SERIOUSLY ILL!! I told him he couldn't go and see me or he would catch it, I had swine flu, took me a week to get it out of my system, i could of died from the condition is was in because of the illness and he did that to me.

(05-14-2011 10:37 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Ouch... I've been down that road before, except I was being cheated on the moment I agreed to date someone online. There was a girl named Mara I met on another forum when I was mucho younger, and we hit it off just telling jokes and being gross. We were steady for a while, but she started talking to me less and less, until she stopped posting on the forum altogether. I missed her, so I googled her username and found it on a (now defunct) Harry Potter forum. They had a "couples" picture thread, and in one of the newer pages, was Mara and her IRL boyfriend. I knew it was her because she used to webcam for me to show me all her plushies (we both loved plushies). Well, I didn't know how to feel, really... she was a member on that forum for a while, and from reading around, I found out that they've been together for a year and a half now, longer than my 8 months with her.

So really, she was cheating on him with me, right? She logged onto YM every now and then and we still chatted like normal. I never addressed her real boyfriend, and I was okay with just being her friend. He found out about me though. Talked to me and threatened me through her YM account and bwoke my widdle hawt.

I never really got over her, and well, I pretty much had an aversion to women since then, since guys are really much easier to understand, I hung out with guys more, and turned bi. I tried one more relationship, but this time, I ended up breaking a heart, and I hated it more than my heart being broken, so I swore of relationships until I was sure I was ready.

But I fell in love around August last year, and I love my guy very much, even though it's a long-distance relationship. He was cheated on too, so we both have trust issues.

So the thing about relationships is that there will always be temptations, whether male or female. I have no advice that I think will be helpful to you, but I can hope that the both of you will have the strength to get over this and stay together.

X3 He and I are on a whole different level though. Someone he had sex with before asked him to have sex, and he said no, because he was with me. When he told me about it, I told him he can go right ahead. XD I don't mind him having sex with other people... he's not doing it behind my back for one thing, and I myself cannot do anything to satisfy him where I am now. It's not that I don't value him... I trust him completely.

I know that with others, sex is just sex. But when we meet one day, we're going to make love, not have sex. Sex is just something one does for pleasure, like masturbation with the aid of another. When you love someone and have sex with them, you are doing something else altogether. In the end, sex is just sex, and we still love each other.

-I asked for videos of course! XD Hey, if my boyfriend's going to have sex with someone else, I would loooove to watch!

The other guy ended up changing his mind because he had a girlfriend, and he felt unfaithful to her. Wise choice. Don't cheat on your other halves, cuz they love you, and you love them. X3

Sorry to hear about that man, feel sorry for you. And he promised not to cheat on me and he does this...he's got one chance only or i will go nuts and he'll loose me for good
The OCA
Creative Minds
Yeah, he'd better keep your promise to you. The pain of heartache is one pain I simply cannot bear. *hugs* I hope for the best for the both of you!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
My advice is, get professional help before one of you two ends hurts, literally.