Join our server on Discord

My Boyfriend....cheated on me
Then you guys are much better pervs than me. My immediate first reaction, w/o first asking for proof, or even considering it not true, i's "You lucky bastard" followed closely by "good for you; get out." XP I guess I'm just not as good a perv as you guys... :'(
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You are having so many problems lately, have you tried a change in your life? I am not saying you should turn to religion, I am saying you should focus on what you really want and go for it. Sometimes problems happen because you are taking the wrong way. People hurt you? Just get them away from your life. People insults you? Don't insult back, just give them the ice stare. To sum up, your sister is sh*t? get her away from your life?.Your boyfriend cheated you? Dump him and get a restraining order. Taking some self-defense classes and practicing yoga may help to boost your confidence and to feel batter. When you are in trouble in when you find out who your real friends are.

(06-05-2011 04:54 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote:
(06-02-2011 09:56 AM)johnalt Wrote: Sigh I really really don't wanna go here, but...
According to Darwinian theory (upon which a lot of primitive developmental and evolutionary theory i's based), what black has said i's technically true.

Let's say im a guy (which I am) and I tell you I just made with two hot chicks at once: what i's your first response as another guy?

As a guy? "Pics or GTFO". X3

I believe that human beings have evolved past the state where their every action is dictated by primal instinct. We're not apes anymore, we get to choose whether we do right or wrong. We choose whether to give into temptation or not. I don't like cheating because the bible says it's bad or anything, I don't like cheating on one's other half because one betrays another's trust and love with disloyalty and dishonesty.

It's fine if you're single, sure. But don't commit yourself to a girlfriend or a boyfriend if you think you're not strong enough to keep from breaking their hearts.

This, this and this again.

and cheating just shows how coward you are too :3

[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Quote:I'm staying with him, I'm giving him one chance cause I love him to much to loose him. Plus I've had to break up with nearly all of my ex's cause they cheated on me...yes I keep choosing the wrong guys, so I have changed my mind and I'm going to give him one more chance.
Chances are, you're making the same mistake again. I think most guys don't cheat, nor do they feel that programming. The problem is that most women go for guys who are inclined to cheat... because they can.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That is also true. Bad boys or the like are not good. Women need a nice or dependable guy. They frequently have a problem with finding girls.
the thing is... noone seems to like a good guy, or at least past friendship. Seems lately all the girls say they want a good guy.... but what they really mean is they want a bad guy to date/screw and a good guy.... just as a friend... LOL See it happen all the time to almost everyone I know.
Okay lets get into the mind set of things. There is the conscious unconscious mind and the primal part of our brain. The primal part of our mind can't be altered. The subconscious can be changed by the primal and the conscious mind. also past actions, religion, family, customs, it can also be overriden by stronger conscious mind programing. Conscious mind can be altered by the subconscious and primal in the same manner pretty much as the subconscious.

So in a sense we are ruled by the primal part of our brains even by today standards more than what people think. Woman want is a man, not a sweet pansy lover, or a total bad boy. The reason they won't leave a bad boy is because of how they act and the way the are treated. They are treated to a degree like a woman should be, second they are treated as a bitch to put it bluntly and made to feel sexy and slutty as well. Thous making the woman feel desired and naughty at the times. What us as good guys need to is act more like a bad boy to be the man women really want.

If you think I am wrong then point out the reasons why and not just say I am wrong. Because I have seen the good guys side, the bad boy and the man. I am a good guy; but trying to be more like a man everyday.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz