Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 37
(05-15-2011 10:10 AM)SnK Wrote:
(05-15-2011 09:37 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: She didn't die yet.

Ah. I guess she's now more or less reduced to a semi-relief comic character. How the mighty has fallen indeed. Ha.

It also looks like not happy with the fashion disaster herself. It's given her a major case of heartburn. Oh well, at least there's some decent cleavage shots.

Also, more Mervamon cameltoe! Damn, Nene so close she can taste it!

[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Those Evilmons sure look happy, and it just me or Lilithmon looks a bit shorter?
(05-16-2011 04:39 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Also, more Mervamon cameltoe! Damn, Nene so close she can taste it!

Nene knows she wants it. :p

Yeah, a bit disappointing Gattai Lilithmon was drawn mostly non-serious and funny chibi-ish design.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, what does the world Gattai means? Maybe its part of the joke...
(05-19-2011 01:44 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Well, what does the world Gattai means? Maybe its part of the joke...

It means combined or fused. The same word was used for AncientVolcamon's absorption and it's usually a term used when forming mecha in Super Sentai.
[Image: signature.png]
Watched this episode subbed.

Yeah, as described by others, certain scenes had that Tobita touch. Strangely Yuu was included..Shota fanservice attempt there.

Yuu is such a sinister creepy little bastard; His psyche was twisted into a mindset that sees the Digital World and the Digimon as nothing but a mere game. Shades of 02 Kaizer Ken there. Minus the whipping.

Despite being reduced into dunderheads and comic relief, (As well as reduced into Yuu's playthings.) Gattai Lilithmon sure can be formidable.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Gattai Lilithmon as Yuu plaything... someone could make a lemmon about that...
^Yuu's now ain't that entirely innocent after that drastic attitude adjustment. He probably even now knows the Birdramon and the Honeybeemons...

And he's looking forward to play the "other game."
Listen to me as this is what I think.

Ep 37 Sub here. We have Yuu and Combined Lilithmon.

The group is looking for who Kiriha saw who might be Yuu. And look, one of the groups may have found him.

Dame Dame. It's a Trap! No.. Not that kind. An actual one. A playing Possummon one.

Revolvermon and a Monitamon are caught but not for long, it's Beezlemon and the rest of the heroes.

They have to chase Yuu. But the bridge they're on just got smoked and cut. Nene's in trouble since she ran first.

There is something wrong with Yuu. (obviously) But, scene change, Bagramon.

What happened there is that Lilithmon has to fight with DarkKnightmon. But, so she doesn't suffer alone, Blastmon's head and three Evilmon are dragged along with her.

DarkKnightmon has some lackeys sealed up in places. This one a silver Taomon, Doumon who makes fog appear in a large area.

Much like any great East magic user, the fog makes people see things. This time, it's Nene and the human world.

What part of the human world? The place the Amao siblings are from of course.

Oh no! Nene got caught by Doumon. What will happen?

Much like the Kaizer, Yuu thinks it's a game. Oh boy.

He's very much like Evil Ken. Very much.

Here's a flashback, Little Yuu and Nene and then how they got to the Digiworld.

Yuu's just Kaizer the second. It started with a black Digimon device and he's evil creepy looking.

Wisemon says that they're next to some kind of Invisible box. Much like a mime, it's made by something of pure evil.

Useless Fact: Everyone hates mimes.

Oh, and there's Mervamon saving Nene. Plus, the rest of the group has busted in. Thanks to Metal Greymon.

Just to make this fight either even or not, here's DarkKnightmon busting a hole in reality.

Here's the Lilithmon Xros. She hates it, the Evilmon can still talk and could die happy now, and Blastmon is not liking being the mace. I think it's awesome for fanservice, talking heads aside, but is it her?

Also, Yuu made Deadly Tsuwamon. But I had no idea what it does.

What Xros are they using now? X5B. To help Metal Greymon.

And much like how she looks, Lilithmon is good as a distraction.

Wisemon will help with what Doumon did which was make it hard to see anyone they're fighting.

Here we now have MusouKnightmon. Who looks much more useful then the last Xros.

Here we have Mervamon and her Wide HD sword. ...I wish RR would get subs out quicker. They are the best.

Thanks to that, they can see and hurt Lilithmon and Blastmon's head. heh heh

Now switching gears, we have the Super Evos.

The DarkKnight group has left. And, that took a lot out of Shoutmon and Metal Greymon.

Luckily, Nene didn't Heroic BSOD like you may have though. Good news.

Taomon melody and I'm still confused yet again this week at what they're doing.

Next week, new country and Ruka, the weird girl. ...I wish I had RR's Subs.
Its not a Ryuu Rogue sub right? I prefer those even if I have to wait...