Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 37
Title: Brother, Why!? Nightmare of The Enemy General, Yuu.

A sinister creepy little bastard appears that also causes Nene to go angsty.

..And something will definitely happen to Lilithmon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Thank you for the title. I was coming to post the topic.
(05-14-2011 01:45 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Thank you for the title. I was coming to post the topic.

You're welcome. Just bored and getting hyped of this episode for the prospects of Lilithmon Bondage Mode.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
New Xroses that appeared in this ep:

Gattai Lilithmon (Unsure about name, Lilithmon x Blastmon x Evilmons)

DeadlyTsuwamon (Tsuwamon x DeadlyAxemon)

MusouKnightmon (DarkKnightmon x Tsuwamon)

Mervamon x Wisemon x Hi-VisionMonitamon (Didn't catch the name)
[Image: signature.png]
(05-15-2011 08:54 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: New Xroses that appeared in this ep:

Gattai Lilithmon (Unsure about name, Lilithmon x Blastmon x Evilmons)

DeadlyTsuwamon (Tsuwamon x DeadlyAxemon)

MusouKnightmon (DarkKnightmon x Tsuwamon)

Mervamon x Wisemon x Hi-VisionMonitamon (Didn't catch the name)

Aw, I guess there goes JetMervamon vs. Gattai Lilithmon.

[Image: 112.jpg]

Didn't knew those Evilmons maintain sentience (Complete with facial expressions.) even as they become pieces of clothing for her naughty bit-titties.

That's one heck of a villain decay.
(05-15-2011 09:12 AM)SnK Wrote: Aw, I guess there goes JetMervamon vs. Gattai Lilithmon.

She didn't die yet.
(05-15-2011 09:37 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: She didn't die yet.

Ah. I guess she's now more or less reduced to a semi-relief comic character. How the mighty has fallen indeed. Ha.

Well, when you're swinging the head of one of your teammates around, there may not be very far to go.
I see a recolor of Taomon appeared in this ep. Anyone have a link to this episode, if you don't min d me asking? Google is not my best friend right now..XD
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(05-15-2011 07:00 PM)Renafan Wrote: I see a recolor of Taomon appeared in this ep. Anyone have a link to this episode, if you don't min d me asking? Google is not my best friend right now..XD

It's Doumon. It's existed for a while actual.

And here you go.