Join our server on Discord

Shounen Jump Discussion Topic.
Not even forever. His sentence was "2000 Years", wasn't it? I can't help but think that Seireitei's higher ups aren't fit to be- well- higher ups. Poor Gin though, I liked him. I don't hate him because, well, he was strong, he had the guts to try and kill Aizen, and he had good intentions after all- er- even though the means to get them were a little extreme. I didn't feel as a bad for him as I did for Itachi though.

When one gets it in his head that, woah, wait, "Itachi DOES have emotions after all!", I just felt sorry for him for what he must've felt doing everything he did, from killing his clan to fighting Sasuke, all for the sake of the ninja world and his little brother. And now Sasuke's spitting all over Itachi's sacrifices by being a huge idiot.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-16-2011 09:48 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I can't help but think that Seireitei's higher ups aren't fit to be- well- higher ups.
That was a significant amount of one of the point's of most of the episodes, wasn't it?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well, Aizen did kill most if not all of them. But yeah, Not smart at all.
Why'd they take her out of that thing Urahara sealed him in?
sooo we went from Naruto to Bleach?
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
Yeah... Unknown, we need another split, methinks!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Or, we could just do this.
Oh, ok, cool. :)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-14-2011 02:04 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Spoiler alert. Naruto is awesome. ...Oh wait, now that he has control over the fuzzbutt, that's obvious because he lights up like the blasted god of Ninjas.
He's also related to every blasted Hokage.

And no one's dead yet. People'd burn down the offices if Hinata would have died.

(05-13-2011 10:36 PM)Luxord Wrote: Naruto itself is dead... deal with it xD. The Series are kinda dead now.... meh
Yeah but since this is a Shonen.... guys tend to Ignore girls...
You could say that about Bleach too.
And not always. But mostly yes. But very few of them are actually gay.
...Fangirls.

Yeah Ray nearly gave me an heart attack hearing Hinata is dead.

And after hearing the creator of Bleach deciding to extend the series for 10 years. Of course it'll slowly die of popularity soon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
...everything's gotta die eventually... I was just shocked that it had happened already! I don't know how I was gonna try to explain that to the 20 or so die-hard bleach fans I know...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I will keep watching until it crashes. I tend to want to finish shows if I start them.