Digiartists' Domain Community!
Shounen Jump Discussion Topic. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: Anime-tion (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Shounen Jump Discussion Topic. (/showthread.php?tid=10275)

Pages: 1 2 3

Shounen Jump Discussion Topic. - UnknownH - 05-11-2011

Since it kind of took it over, I split the topic and made it it's own. So discuss the anime about the kid with the fox in his head and the suit that Isn't That Orange Anymore! It's more blue now. And black is only so common because it worked so well at night. Ninjas can wear anything as long as the job was done.

Or the show about ghosts and swords and what are they going to do with the plot now.

Or the show about the pirates that got F'ed over showing the anime but most say is possibly the best of the three right now.

The problem with that is Sasuke sucks. He is an Asexual Douche.
Has been since the end of his fight with Danzo. Only thing he's good for is offing people I hate more. He's 2 for 2 so far. If only he could do the other two.

RE: Animes that need a video game? - johalt - 05-11-2011

One problem though i's that all the best animes already have games, or don't really fit into game material category... At least not yet... As far as my limited knowledge carries... Yeah...

Oh and as far as saduke's suckage, that I blame the writer for; so much wasted possibilities with that character...

RE: Animes that need a video game? - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-11-2011

Sasuke IS Masashi Kishimoto's (mangaka and creator of the Naruto series) favorite character to draw. It is too bad cuz he had a lot of potential instead of like... you know, a bare-chested samurai avenger. I kind of still hate him for offing Itachi. I liked Itachi. Itachi was cool, never whined, and would've totally owned Sasuke if he wasn't already dying from an illness, and planning on Sasuke winning and killing him, and well, not holding back... and not going blind. Okay, we'll just say Itachi would have shamed Sasuke. X3

RE: Animes that need a video game? - UnknownH - 05-12-2011

Itachi was dieing from something so, he had to do that.
Mandara is the true threat. And anyone who tries to use a girl like Karen as a human shield instead of future baby's momma, is obviously asexual. And no where close to gay either.

And yes, I do have a tiny crush on Karen. ...Asexual douche.

RE: Animes that need a video game? - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-12-2011

Yeah, like I said, if he wasn't dying. X3

And yush, Madara is silly. XD I did not like Karin. She was kind of a slut. And not just any slut, a two-faced slut who only has the hots for Sasuke. I think she was made to represent his fangirls, and oh, look at what he did to her. XD

If a creepy girl you did not like constantly tried to rape you too, and you didn't care much for relationships (asexual), you'd probably stab her too. But you have an attraction to her... so maybe if you were Sasuke instead of, well, Sasuke, you could just be happy and get yourself molested by a hot redhead. X3

RE: Animes that need a video game? - tigerlily - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 03:36 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Yeah, like I said, if he wasn't dying. X3

And yush, Madara is silly. XD I did not like Karin. She was kind of a slut. And not just any slut, a two-faced slut who only has the hots for Sasuke. I think she was made to represent his fangirls, and oh, look at what he did to her. XD

If a creepy girl you did not like constantly tried to rape you too, and you didn't care much for relationships (asexual), you'd probably stab her too. But you have an attraction to her... so maybe if you were Sasuke instead of, well, Sasuke, you could just be happy and get yourself molested by a hot redhead. X3

I'm just glad Sasuke died(Yes I dislike that character oh so much, all he thinks about is killing his brother, and after he kills his brother and then he's like the typical cliche character that happened to say the same exact words when they got their revenge: 'Now what?') other than the fact he's the creator's favorite character. Rolleyes

Anyways I really wanted to watch the ending were Naruto and Hinata(Yes, I'm a huge fan of NarutoxHinata since the beginning I don't support NarutoxSakura I'm actually a SakuraxRock Lee fan) actually paired up. I'll ignore the fact people say NarutoxSakura are canon. It's not official unless the ending they happened to turn into a couple*I would be sad to hear it*, and I don't care for proofs it's like the NarutoxSasuke(only they're friends, the kiss doesn't count cause they spit and it was an accident).

Anyways onto the the game topic.

I would like to see a Tonde Buurin game. Super Pig. It's a cross between a magical girl/superman only this is about a typical high school girl suddenly transforming into a pink pig. Be it rpg or adventure. But it would've been fun going around and make your wish come true after getting 99 pearls and when you got of it, but suddenly decide it's not what the looks has counted then suddenly you get to fight a final boss that happens to take over the school or world. xD

RE: Animes that need a video game? - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-13-2011

XD Sasuke didn't die! He just hasn't appeared a lot lately. That's good.

It is very cold of him to kill Karin though. She was at the very least more USEFUL than Sakura.

RE: Animes that need a video game? - UnknownH - 05-13-2011

Karen's not dead, she's in the Leaf.
And she's as useful as Sakura. Just much hotter.
Also, she is a Sensor type. He has eyes that are the whole point of his existence. Genetics would show, a kid from that would be much stronger.

Much like a Naruto/Hinata offspring.

He has, so much power thanks to the fuzzy thing so he can heal himself and he just needs control. Plus, Sage power was regarded as similar to Hyuga style. Hyuga style is all about control.

And Lee is always hurting himself. So, world best medic that isn't blond with a huge rack is perfect for him.

(05-12-2011, 03:36 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Yeah, like I said, if he wasn't dying. X3

The girl would literally bend over backwards for you. And probably pants less too. He wants more of his family so... Easiest chance he could get.
He could make a whole clan with how many times she'd get knocked up by him.

Also spitting these parts of the topic into a Naruto discussion topic.

RE: Naruto Discussion Topic. - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-13-2011

Perhaps Sasuke doesn't like his girls easy. XD

She has done more for Sasuke than Sakura ever has. He should reward her or something. Sakura has done nothing noteworthy. She helped kill Sasori? Elder Chiyo did most of the work! She cut her hair and decided she would be awesome? Nope, ass handed down to her. All she's good for is screaming, comedy, a girl in the team to make sure it isn't gay, a love interest for Naruto (who has even abandoned her for Sasuke, making her even less useful), she tries to kill Sasuke, fails, almost gets Naruto killed- need I go on? The only way she can be useful it seems, is if she gets her ass killed to power up Naruto's hate-o-meter so he can go berserk.

-And isn't Naruto acknowledging Hinata at all? The girl DIED for him while declaring her love for him, awakening his near nine-tailed form. Even Hinata has done more for Konoha than Sakura has!

RE: Naruto Discussion Topic. - Luxord - 05-13-2011

Naruto itself is dead... deal with it xD. The Series are kinda dead now.... meh

(05-13-2011, 02:36 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: -And isn't Naruto acknowledging Hinata at all? The girl DIED for him while declaring her love for him, awakening his near nine-tailed form. Even Hinata has done more for Konoha than Sakura has!

Yeah but since this is a Shonen.... guys tend to Ignore girls...