Join our server on Discord

new rp pitch! This time in SPACE!
My latest atempt at rp creation is finally here! First of who here has seen any of the macross series?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nope. Sounds promising though. What i's it?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You'll have to look it up I can't really explain it. But my idea is for a startrek style exploror team using the races from macross. I'd make a fine zentraedi.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
GAH! Is no one interested in this idea?!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(no one knows what the idea i's XP)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well like I said, the rp is a space adventure featuring an exploration ship and it's crew. All of which is based in the macross universe. So we'd be making characters based off the races of that series, using spaceships of similar style to theirs, as well as piloting mecha like there's too. To break it down, flying randomly through space, badass giant robots, hot aliens, and fun! Here's a place to watch some good macross http://www.watchanimeon.com/anime-list/#M Dunno which comes first though from what I've heard you can kinda watch them however you please. They almost all have huge timegaps between them, some even a hundred years or more.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think I remember this show. Is this the one that had jets turning into humanoid forms to fight giant humanoid aliens? I think I vaguely remember it.

Also, do you have to be an alien or can you be human?
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
SInce there are humans in the series yes. I said using races from it and that includes them. I kinda hope most people go with humans and such sized beings. I like the idea of being the alien giantess. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdN2TO8ktEg&feature=feedlik
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions