Join our server on Discord

The Universe in Distraught
Name: Rezos
Surname: Has no surname, but his Aldavi Clan Name is "Starslayer".
Race: Aldavi
Physical Description:
Bio: Rezos was never a strong individual, but his mind was sharp, and his determination and strive to persevere was endless. The eldest son of the Starslayer clan, he was devastated when his youngest brother, Rodin, was chosen to be "The Sword", his clan's greatest weapon of war, instead of himself. He wasn't jealous or anything; he just hated that his little brother would be robbed of his chance of having a normal childhood, and that his little brother would risk sacrificing his life at such a young age. He swore he would protect Rodin until the war was over so he could treat him like a normal child, and to do that, he trained extensively to become a great magi.
Powers: Space Element Magic: (Will learn more and improve current abilities as he gets stronger.)
Gemini: [Fast/Defensive/Space] Allows him to teleport from one place to another. This ability also has the the passive effect of Spatial Awareness in an area around him, allowing him to sense everything in that area so he doesn't teleport into solid objects and injure himself. This is called Gemini because it is as if he has a twin watching his back, and he leaves an after image of himself where he last stood after teleporting, making it look like he was in two places at once. The range of his teleporting ability is short for now, but increases as he grows stronger.
Virgo: [Fast/Defensive/Space] Warps the space around him so it looks like he is within a blurry bubble, changing the vector of incoming attacks and effectively reflecting them back at twice the speed (having added the energy from the impact to the object). It is dangerous to punch this shield as the kinetic energy builds up from just one strike until one's weapon (or limb) breaks. He can only use this for 3 seconds at a time, but as the story progresses, he will be able to use it longer.
Sagittarius: [Fast/Offensive/Space] A mid ranged attack where he makes "finger guns" and compresses air at his finger tips using his space manipulation magic, then shooting them at targets at high speeds. The compressed air is released by the warped space upon contact with targets and expands so fast that it is like a miniature explosion, though it is only as damaging as a rather strong punch. He can use this magic with two hands, and use rapid-fire. The strength of the projectiles depends on how long he compresses air. Alternately, he can use both hands to warp space around him into the shape of a bow and arrow, firing a powerful arrow of compressed space that can pierce through nearly anything, but has a very slow "charging" time. The skill grows stronger and faster as he grows more powerful.
Leo: [Slow/Offensive/Space] A close to mid range spell that warps the area around him into the shape of a lion's head. It moves slowly, but it's fangs can rend space, regardless of material. If the fangs are dodged, it's not as lethal, but the head itself is large and deals heavy concussive damage.
Cancer: [Moderate/Offensive/Space] Warps the space around him into the shape of massive, shimmering crab pincers, which he can use to hold or crush two people at a time, extend his reach, or block. The size and strength of the pincers increase as he gets stronger.
Libra: [Slow/Healing/Space] Rezos meditates and focuses on using the energies of space to rapidly speed up his regeneration process. It can take a full hour to recover from fatal injuries, and he has to go into Libra immediately to keep from dying. He heals faster and doesn't have to concentrate as hard as he grows stronger.
Sexuality: Is naturally bisexual, but took an oath of celibacy to focus on his magic.

Name: Rodin, "The Sword"
Surname: Like his brother, Rezos, he lacks a surname, but is from the same Clan; Starslayer.
Race: Aldavi
Physical Description:
Bio: Chosen at birth as the Starslayer Clan's greatest weapon and contribution to the war. He started training at the time he could walk, and learned quickly, as he was a natural born prodigy. His training was to finish when he was 20, but thanks to the war, he was forced to stop training at 12. Being unable to complete his training regime he has not reached his full potential, and continues to train now as he is sent to war.
Powers: Metal Element Magic: (Will learn more as the story progresses.)
Starslayers: [Fast/Offensive/Metal] He can summon and banish his clan's great swords at will, from anywhere. His training has gifted him with a powerful and athletic body, allowing him to use any of them efficiently. He can also wield them telekinetically. The swords themselves are made of special ores that are melted down with magic, but when hardened, are virtually indestructible. The swords come in many shapes and sizes. There are about 30 of them.
Steel Soul: [Fast/Supportive/Metal] Can harden his body with the help of the traces of metal in his blood, like iron, zinc and nickel, strengthening his blows and upping his defense. This also passively increases his natural regeneration rate, and allows him to sense other people around him by the traces of metal in their bodies. Alternately, it allows him to manipulate metal as he sees fit, but as he has not finished his training, he is not very good at it yet.
Starslay: [Slow/Offensive/Metal] Rodin combines all the Starslayers (swords) together with all the metal in his surroundings to create a massive sword, which he makes a single slash with before banishing the swords again. Fully trained, the slash would have been capable of slicing a battleship in half, but as he has not finished his training, it is not as powerful, but is still capable of slicing tanks in half.
Sexuality: Has yet to understand sexuality, as he has been in warrior training since he was old enough to walk and was not taught these things.

Here are my profiles to review. X3 I made my Aldavi so they can be told apart by hair color and eye color that are not "natural" to humans.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow... Well, there goes half the ideas I was gonna use in future... Goddamnit (jk)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Johalt, could you hurry up? You're taking a long time.
Hmm? I already PMed you.
But I suppose I should post it here as well.

Name: John
Surname: Draka (not his actual surname, but is the name he is most commonly recognized on both sides of the 'argument')
Race: Human
Physical description: about 5'6" to 5'8", bespectacled, grey-blue eyes, average build;
Bio: (this one very subjective to the story, and for the most part I think you'll be able to figure out a placement for him better than I can; I'll just put down the unwavering basics and let you decide upon the details) has been attempting to reach agreements between the Humans and the Aldavi, having managed to claim a fair amount of 'respect' on both sides; most attempts to reach compromise and avert conflict has been unsuccessful, and has started shifted from how to stop this from happening to how to reduce casualties as much as possible (more to it then that, but as I said before, specific reasons may vary depending upon how you wanna go wit this);
Powers: because of his involvement with both sides, John has been given a unique opportunity to experience both sides powers; the human as an experimental, the Aldavi as a sign of respect, etc.
Biotic enhancements: was subject to 'DNA' experiments (most of them his own) involving scorpion and eagle genetics; though the full developments did not take place, he is still left with three [main] reminders: firstly, an armor carapace covering parts of his body (details later); secondly, increased efficiency in certain bodily functions, such as healing, immunoresponse, and digestion, as the main ones showing most improvement; thirdly, a pair of eagle's wings are attached in his shoulderblade region of his back; (physical descriptions most likely later when I can remember them)
Magic: Battle cry (Sound, fast, offensive, low) He utters a loud noise that both weakens his enemies resolve and (slightly) health, as well as strengthening those of his allies
Life fire (nature/fire, medium, offensive, medium) Channels a small amount of his own life force, sending it from his finger tips in a ball of bright light (either blue or red; haven't decided yet); also makes an excellent flare/beacon/lantern; though among of life force used is minimal, prolonged usage is unwise (about same ratio as exercising)
Siren song (sound, fast, offensive, very high) Using some of his own life force (a little more than for his life fire) to initiate the spell, he channels sonic energy at a frequency specifically designed to... Well... Let's just say blood, guts, etc everywhere; it can (and does) affect everyone around him (including himself, though obviously significantly less), but using it for multiple enemies takes its tole; that coupled with the fact that he hates using it (with allies around ESP, again for obvious reason) he almost never uses it, and then only in an absolute emergency or worse
(note: the last three sections will be massively influenced by your story, and will therefore be subject to possible massive change/adaptation; I am both aware and ok with this; these are simply the "bare bones", and I can almost guarantee there'll be more; also an interesting thing to note about sound magic: if you physically can't hear it, it doesn't always work, or at least not as well)
Sexuality: straight (though perhaps could "share" with someone he trusts very much or somebody he loves like a brother)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well. Ninja_Kharlan has been banned. What shall we do now?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?! for what possible reason could this attrocity have occurred?!

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I shall PM you the reason! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hmm, I see :-| well, we need somebody who has played WH40K, somebody with experience in rp's, and somebody who can simultaneously control an entire universe with their mind... Hmm... Psycho, would you like to take over for ninja?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
XD I'm afraid I fail in one of those categories, and that's playing WH40K. Though I can research it and ask my friend who plays it about it, and I should be able to come up with something for it. XD I doubt I'd have to though.

Cuz it would depend a lot on whether people want to continue with this or not.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well peoples, let us exercise the democracy: all in favour of continuing, say 'aye'; all those not in favour, say 'nay'.

Aye.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz