Join our server on Discord

The Universe in Distraught
This is a fantasy roleplay, and a sci fi roleplay.
--
Human Side:
The special ops soldier was young, but skilled. He quickly set his goggles on and readied his rifle, checked his many knives, and prepared his EMP technology. His suit glowed a neon green as he walked down the steel hull of an abandoned ship.
An alien had destroyed it, and being as skilled as he was, he was the first choice--both because they had faith in him and because they needed him to prove himself.
...Well, the first is a lie. He chuckled, remembering the real reason. It's because he's the legendary Captain Angela's son... the one expected to do great things and kill a great many people. Funny how if someone kills enough people, he's known as a hero.
He cleared his head, too many off topic thoughts--FOCUS! He sighed.... death, everywhere. The bodies smelled like...like... he almost wanted to hurl. They were all burnt--and something else. He continued forward, and finally came closer to the deck. It was on fire, and he didn't like that.
Any fire should've been out by now. Shouldn't even be here in the first place! What the hell is going on here?
His sights aimed forward. He saw it. Where is it now? He charged his rifle--a plasma rifle--so that his next shot could burn through diamond.
It rushed at him it looked like a human he set up his rifle but he didnt set it up soon enough he fired quickly if it got too close hed die a blue sphere appeared.
He took a breath. It..it...what kind of shields!? It's sentient!
"What the fuck?!" he yelled and it walked forward. Green flame appeared in its hands--jesus, it has human hands.

"WHAT...WHAT...WHAT IS THAT?! GRaaaaaaagh!" The sound of tearing flesh screeches.
"Where are they?" it said furiously, in English.
"I won't tell you anything bitch!" he screamed back.
"I hate humans." the thing says simply.
Burning is heard, then static.

The admiral looks at you all--a team of special ops masters. A team of perfect killers. "This is your enemy." he announces loudly. "You are to find and kill each and every one of them. Those are your orders. Dismissed." he says simply. What a small speech.

Aldavi Side:
The Aldaviins-without-magic fought back hard, their...strange tools attacking quickly, even killing one of her apprentices. They quickly rose the barrier--this intruders would not go unpunished! The High Magi summoned her strength for a powerful attack named "Ethereal Blaze", shooting out a wave incinerating everything on the ship with unquenchable flames.
The High Magi looked around after having finally charged and unleashed her spell...she was blinded by the mana and...all her brethren...
GONE!!! These unblessed beings will not go without punishment!! They will die, ALL OF THEM!
Around her, the spirits of the magi leaving them and their bodies dissapearing.
Those wretched...wretched intruders.
Her head shot forward a sound of one of those blasted rifles charging and she saw the source. She would show this one what his race did to them.
The rifle looked ready to fire and she quickly put her energized hand forward--the shot bounced off it like a sling against stone. She laughed and summoned her strength for yet another strike--this one shall pay dearly. With that, the magical Ancient Fire grew in her hand.
She smirked, and prepared to show the intruder what his race did to them.

Okay guys, here's the thing...
First of all, the race EVERYBODY plays on needs to be voted on, it's one or the other, but I assure you, no matter which you choose, both sides will get both powers eventually, or master one of them.
Humans acquire biotic powers (making them individual Supermans, basically, or w/e else you want)
Aldavi get...well...magic. XD Magic isn't as powerful as in the intro--only the High Mage is quite that capable. Therefore, you have to focus to be strong (notice the High Mage uses mostly fire magic)
for instance: focusing on your element, offense or defense or healing, and strong attacks or fast attacks.

Name:
Surname: (If Human, MUST have, and can't be similar to real name, basically the name you'll be using the entire RP)
Race: (Aldavi cannot be with Humans, but Humans can be with Aldavi)
Physical Description:
Bio:
Powers:
If Human, what physical enhancements.
If Aldavi, (ATK DEF or RES type), element, and fast or powerful attacks.
Sexuality: (There will be no explicit sex, only posts basically saying or hinting they had sex)
sound interesting, we can use any element right?
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Yup, even sound and stuff. But first, there needs to be both people saying they'll join and a vote for the race we do. I personally think Aldavi has the best story and fights.
I'm up for Aldavi, and i'll join if i can use darkness/void magic
The OCA
You can, and void magic will be fairly limited in what it can do, since there's a lot of rigged that can happen there.
kk np i was asking and i'm considering nature magic X3... srry for changeing my my but nature will be easier for me to think for. (nature as in flowers, vines, thorns ect. and mainly focus it on healing.)
The OCA
The RP hasn't started, so change your mind all you want. And yeah, your focus basically means to every 3 spells you have in your focus, you have 1 somewhere else.
kk then how about 3 slow attack spells and a healing?
The OCA
The average mage apprentice (which is what I suspect most will be) has around 6-8 spells. Mid level.
Or, 2-4 spells, with one high level spell.

EDIT: You''ll be more a genius, so add +1-2 spells to that. XD
kk so i'll have 3 strong, 1 healing and 1 fast? if that works
The OCA