Join our server on Discord

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
Don't be. It's a simple question. A good one too.
I don't know what to believe about this. It seems to me that America has officially confused the entire planet.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
... That's not news. That's daily fact.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(05-07-2011 05:10 PM)Xenonmon Wrote: I don't know what to believe about this. It seems to me that America has officially confused the entire planet.
I think your pretty confused by two Muslims. Though they are both executed for their crimes.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Like this is going to make a difference :3. Also... pics or didn't happen x3
[Image: NozomuSig.png]
[Xbox]Gamertag: OkamiPT
It makes people feel better. That's the difference. And pics would be spiking the football. It'd make US look bad. Which is the fun thing but not the best thing.
If his own organization is admitting that he's dead, which they are, then I don't think pictures are necessary, as much as I'm sure some Americans would like to see some really gruesome ones.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
They'll just watch a car crash. It's the same thing. It's a brain thing. Really.
I'm glad we now have that one crossed off our list!
Veemon's Followers
(08-05-2011 06:41 PM)Digivolved Wrote: I'm glad we now have that one crossed off our list!

...A little late to the party, aren't you?
The Infamous Boss Reo