Join our server on Discord

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_o..._bin_laden

Victory for America!
I thought the asshole was dead already. He lived in an F-ing cave. You kind of expect him to have been dead already with some copies in any other videos. We get the DNA results, we get the real one.
But... In order to check DNA... America would have already had to have Osama Bin Ladden's DNA... Why/how would that happen?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Maybe now we can now end this worthless war and get the soldiers back home.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Oww. Did you have to yell that loud? *Fickles ears*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One extremist fanatic dies, but, the world must not rule out of the possibility of another equally or more extremist fanatic taking his place.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
In other news, more money for death merchants!
(05-02-2011 04:47 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oww. Did you have to yell that loud? *Fickles ears*

Sorry about that. It's just that when I heard the news, I became so excited. Blush
Fox news said "Obama bill Laden" hahaha...
Totally expected from Fox News.

But yes, we are all happy. Now for moving forward.