Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
OOC: *salutes* aye aye, sir!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC:
Quote:Ooc: just hold your horses guys I been using my mothers phone and she at the moment wanting it to herself. Tomorrow I get the net and be on my pc once more so please chill till then? Also johnalt wait til every one leaves for Michael and Lupe's place please?

What I'm trying to say is that if you've time to come tell us to chill and leave until further notice after I've presumed you're too busy to play, then you probably had time to get on and tell us that we had to wait until you were done with your personal issues, and then leave until further notce.

Next time, just drop an OOC saying you won't be around for some time and it'll help convince me you just haven't abandoned it. I'm sure it can't take longer than a minute to say: "hey guys, I'll be back later."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, at least he's trying to come up with a decent reason, get off his ass... Oh shit I just talked back to a mod Shame
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Bridget giggles at when Lizzy twirls around looking for a name tag and gropes her boobs. "No you don't have your name somewhere on your body. I can see into my own future or at least could till today. The reason I know your names even though me haven't meet I have met you in my visions of the future," the ferret explained as she put up her bow.

When Lupe glared at her she just glared back still disapproving the tom boy look. Then she put back on her trench coat. "No I'm not a teacher; but a hunter of demons and monsters. I will also be helping in your training. So you could think of me as a teacher aid," she suggested with a giggle.

Raziel nodded; but he didn't feel like he could be a hero like his own ancestors were. "I don't think I am can I mean yeah I want to protect those close to me; but I really don't have anyone close to me to protect," he said with a heavy sigh. Yes he did have family; but wasn't close to anyone there he had always been a loner. Just being around other also caused him feel off he could never put his finger on the exact reason. As Lupe held out her crystal the crystal at the base of the hilt glowed softly.

Bridget sighed understanding the tiger shark's problem. She knew that his element was water one who could give and take life away. Also that they were to some degree empathic, meaning that they could feel others emotional state of being. It was part of who they were either they accepted it or at worst went insane. "No you do deserve the power your gramps told you to keep the gem close because he water master like you could be someday He also entrusted it to you," she said encouragingly.

Raziel just nodded and sighed deeply. He loved his grampa and how he so wise and helpful he was to everyone in the family. "I'm in I guess," he said with a sigh. When

Bridget was pleased with Raziel's answer. Then she turned her attention to Kyle, "They are sleeping weapons designed specifically to destroy Sama'el. All you have to do is awaken it," she said still not sure exactly what it took to awaken the crystals. "Now lets get going guys we got a lot of work ahead of us," she said and waved at them to follow her as she started to leave the school. Raziel also followed her; but not to save the world he was just doing what his gramps wanted him to do.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't really understand what you're talking about, miss, but... Demon hunter...?" Lizzy repeated, mind-boggled, "Honestly?! Like in the ancient tales?!" she exhuberantly bounced all the way next to Bridget, "Well, school just got really interesting! I'm in!" she giggled, "Hey, hey, what are you going to teach us? Training? I'm pretty strong!" she explained.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: rolling for random entrance! ... Yes, roll successful!

IC: "Run faster..." John panted as he ran for his life, crashing through trees and scrub in the small forest, where he had been "meditating" and enjoying nature on his spare, when suddenly a massive creature began to chase him. He had recognized it immediately as a Minotaur from his mythology books, but he had no idea why one was chasing after him. He had tried reasoning with the beast, as he had read that the were actually just as, if not slightly more so, intelligent than most humans, but had gotten a bad rap from all the villainous ones in their culture. But apparently the beast would have none of it.

"Blood... Food... Meat... Destroy!" were the mumbled words periodically sputtering from the beast's maw.

Suddenly the brush gave way to cut grass and field, and John could make out his school up ahead. "Damn, gotta get outa here..." he didn't pause for long, as suddenly the beast was behind him again, and John noticed something like a massive Battleaxe in his right hand, which he had somehow missed while running away, was being swung at him. "Shit!" John just managed to roll out of the way before the massive axe came down where he had been a few seconds earlier.

"Leave me alone!" he shouted over his shoulder as he ran away again. Maybe I can lose him through the school... No, too dangerous, somebody could get hurt... Or worse...

OOC: so, whaddya think?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
"there is no way in hell I'm related to one of the hero's let alone have one of their weapons." he said laughing slight currently the demon hunter wouldn't expect him to believe it. "but this training, hopefully you can teach me how to control a certain someone!" he shouted as the shadow whimpered going back to a normal shadow out of sadness. "damn fiends..." he said wondering why shadow even came to him in the first place.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
"Can I call you Mike then?" Jack chuckled jokingly, feeling safe with the old wolf, his natural, playful childishness resurfaced a little, allowing him to be a little bit of a kid once more. He frowned a little when the group came into view though... he knew there were going to be several of them there, but actually facing a group of people made him nervous again. He was just entertaining the thoughts of being a superhero too, but he figured that would be impossible if he couldn't even face people without feeling the need to hide.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Mike will do just fine," Michael nodded with a smile, happy to see the boy was relaxing a bit and not quite as tense and afraid as he had been. He waved a bit as they approached the group, "Ah, there's the gang now, looks like everyone's here, hmm?" He looked down at the remains of the basilisk, "Bit smaller than we had figured, was expecting something larger. Oh well, this is probably better, don't want to cut your teeth on something too far out of your league on the first battle."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
John entered the school, quickly shutting and locking the double door behind him. There, maybe that'll slow 'im down. he thought, just before the massive battle axe poked through the large steel door just inches from his face. Ah, right, shit, maybe not. He looked around, seeing the school as mostly empty. He then saw the group of people standing around what looked to be a large pile of sand and ice. what the- did I miss something fun during first period again? the axe came through the other door this time, making it's way slightly further than the first. "Shit." and he was running again. "Hey you guys, if I was you, I'd be running!"

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz