Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
Legend tells of a demon of death known as Sama'el who fed off of man's darker desires. He was and is the greatest threat to the world; because he had the power to slaughter all life on the face of the earth. Six heroes rose up to to face the great plight that covered the word in darkness. They beseech the dragons for help and created six sentient elemental weapons with the power to slay reaper. Each of the weapons had it own personality and unique ability and elemental affinity. After a long and grueling battles they had defeated each of the demons seven death generals each named after one of the seven cardinal sins. Then they faced Sama'el the demon in long battle and defeated him. Yet as the demon turned into mist and started fade away, he told them that he one day be reborn once more stronger than before.

Centuries passed and the heroes become legend. The weapons turned into crystal awaiting for the time when they are needed again. Sama'el true to his word did come as Generals started to conquer the world. A new groups of heroes appeared the descendants of the original six heroes' awaken the legendary weapons and brought peace to the world once more; but it was harder than the last time.

The Cycle went on for centuries until after the turn of the seventeenth century. Sama'el was much harder to defeat with the population of the world starting to climb once more giving the demon more negative energy to feed off. The group of heroes almost couldn't beat the demon that time. Yet the answer to Sama'el's power was still missing as to what created him.

Now it is tenth year of the twenty-first century and the demon and his seven generals are back once more. Only the descendants of the first group of legendary heroes can save the world.
-----------------
Okay guys this is an age play rp; because I want this to be a coming of age type deal. Yes I do want sex; but if no one else does then this can go in the traditional section.

The only other rule I will add to the rp is I want a paragraph per post.

Elemental weapons:

Each elemental weapon will have one element and one unique ability. Also through out the rp the weapons will evolve and change to suit the user better. Also all the weapons will be in crystallized state no exception. If anyone got a better idea for weapon unique ability then just give me a haler

Taken by Casey: Water-can use water based skills, and absorb magical energy and give some back to the user as stamina.

Taken by Dragon Master X Fire- fire magic/skills and berserker the closer the the person is do death the stronger and more powerful the become just like a flame that is about to go out.

Taken by ShadowKnight wind- Wind magic/skills. sylph strike, user moves at incredible speeds making multiple strikes at one or multiple targets.

Taken by Psychobacklasher Earth- earth magic/skills, can create powerful barriers

Need a female character Light light magic/skills, Able to create illusions and can not be use in the dark

Taken by DeathSeal Darkness- dark magic/skills, Able to cloak themselves completely and become insubstantial

Profile:

Name:
Description:
Magic/skills: What are the kids capable of doing so far.
Bio: My thinking is the young teens will know of Sama'el; but only as a legend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cool. Will post when we get a few more people.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
hope i get the darkness :3
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Yes you may have the dark weapon Deathseal.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
awesome :D *hugs you*

Name: Kyle
Species: brown fox

Description: almost 7ft tall, with blue eyes, he's kind to his friends but would seem distant to anyone else he doesn’t or wouldn't like to, know. he's not rich or poor, but lower middle class on his left ear is a scare from never healed from when he was 7 and got cut of a knife he tried to get out to cut his own food. He's a high school student who was skipped a grade and is now a average sophomore. on his paws, chest, and the tip of his tail are spots of white.

Magic/skills: Has taken, old weaponry classes in his love for medieval weaponry. is fairly skilled with swords, and spears. and has studied some occult findings and learnt few old incantations and rituals of the dark arts and has even been able to manipulate his own shadow to be as a friend and can make it do small tasks.

shadow's reach:can pick up distant object but the shadow can only go 4ft away from him or any shadow it touches.

Dark Hex: can curse ememies to weaken their spirt as well as to make their reaction time worse

shadow boxing: the shadow becomes part of him, sending him into the shadow relm, allowing him to be able to hurt someone by beating their shadow..

night vision: a basic ability from haveing had little to slim contact with raw sun light, this makes his eyes a tad more sensitive to the light but let's him see almost perfectly in the dark

Bio: Having loved stories that told of magic and swordsmanship. he has read countless times the story of the heroes and many times dreamed of being with them just to watch the awesome battle between the demon, generals and the heroes. and as such he wishes to be apart of anything that involves their history and plains to later write a play about them.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
I have a question too! Do our characters start with the weapons or find them later? Do we also get to decide what kind of weapon it is?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No they do not start with the weapon it would be in the house in the form of a gem like ore basically. For your other question yes it can be anything you can use as weapon or something you want to use as a weapon.

[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Michael Dowley
Species: Gray Wolf
Age: ??? (Impossible to determine age due to were's increased longevity, could be anywhere between 100 and 300 years old)
Description: An aging grey wolf, his fur is almost entirely white due to it with only a few patches of grey remaining.
Magic/skills: Shows impressive swordsmanship despite his age, carries a large broadsword wrapped in cloth on his back, though he has never once been seen using it.
Bio: An old man even by wolf standards, Michael has live a long life yet rarely talks about his past, nor any of the injuries he carries on his body from those times. He spends his days now living in the vast wilderness with his young great-granddaughter whom was orphaned as a baby, raising and training her.

Name: Lupe (Luke) Dowley
Species: Grey Wolf
Description: A lean and lightly muscled wolf covered in light grey fur with a long tail, she has large DD breasts but keeps them hidden by wrapping a long strip of cloth tightly across her chest. She has long black hair which she keeps tied in a messy ponytail.
Magic/skills: Trained with basic swordsmanship skills as well as survival training from growing up in the woods.
Bio: Trained since she was a pup by her great-grandfather, she has the potential of being one of the greatest warriors in the world, however she often slacks off during her training and doesn't focus on it well, making her a low class warrior at best. Due to her training and tomboyish attitude she feels more comfortable as a male, and so hides the fact that she's a woman.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Can I take the fire weapon? I like fire. Rawr.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alrighty then!

Here's my profile for now. Can I take the Earth Elemental Weapon?

Name: Jackson "Jack" Colt
Species: Red Wolf
Description: [spoiler=Jack -][Image: __please_don__t_look_away__by_oomizuao-d...1304054027]
[Image: _it__ll_be_over_soon__by_oomizuao-d3bkvo8.jpg]
[Image: take_me_away_from_here_by_nocturnalmoth-...1304052256]
[/spoiler] Stands at 5'0, he's kind of a runt. Has plain, brown eyes and rust colored fur. The fur on his head is black, and the color extends down the fur on his back all the way to the top of his tail. Rather slim. His soft fur hides numerous scars.
Magic/skills: He is more resilient than he looks, as he is used to taking a beating. He's also skilled in hiding, running, blocking and evading attacks, whether it's hiding behind trashcan lids or getting people to attack things like brick walls to disable them. He learned this from constantly being bullied.
Bio: "I never asked to be born... What am I being punished for? I'm not a bad boy!" -Jack

Jack lives alone with his father, Samuel "Sam" Colt, as his mother died when he was very young. Sam is a sick, bitter man who drowns his problems in alcohol and sex. He is violently abusive toward Jack because he blames him for their poverty, often starving him and locking him in his closet. Occasionally, Sam would get very drunk and take out both his emotional and sexual frustrations out on Jack, until it became the cheaper replacement for getting drunk or buying hookers.

Jack wants nothing more than to get away from home, to be rescued, anything to get away from Sam, to stop getting hurt, to stop being used... Anything. Sam still abuses Jack a lot, leaving the boy with many bruises, cuts and fractures that heal over time, conditioning the bones so they can take more abuse without getting damaged.

If Jack tells anyone about what his father does to him, or asks anyone for help, his father promised to kill him in the most painful way possible before he got arrested, so he stays silent. Because of this, Jack is not very sociable in school, and the other kids make fun of him for being small and being such a wuss. He has been in many fights as a result, and knows how to fight and defend himself well, though he prefers to run if possible.

He is bullied a lot when not at home, and at home, he spends his time either running or hiding from his dad until he lost interest in him. Every now and then, they had to move houses, because teachers and neighbors got suspicious of them. Jack has lost hope every time they moved to a new neighborhood to start the cycle fresh. Because of this, Jack does not have friends.

The house they currently live in is particularly old, but it was also very cheap and very big, and offered lots of hiding places for the young wolf. Little did he know that he was going to find something crucial to the world's survival in one of his hiding places one day. Little did he know that his life was going to change forever.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers