Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
"Oh thank you Mr. Michael..." Jack couldn't help but smile brightly, his tail wagging. He couldn't believe it... it was a like the shadow that loomed over him all his life just disappeared revealed a bright world of warmth and sunshine. The weight in his stomach was gone, he felt so light and happy- he just felt like a kid again. "I'll do anything I can to help!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I'm waiting for someone to progress the plot, lol.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OoC: I heard somewhere Casey might not be feelin too good lately... I think... Or did I just make that up now...? *tries desperately to remember*
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Raziel didn't know how they got the spike because no one knew the answer, "No one knows how the spike get there, since basilisks aren't born with one," he explained.

Bridget chuckles some, "Actually some of us do know where it happens. It happens in hell because the basilisk becomes a twisted version of itself basically," the ferret said even though it wasn't that simple. When Lizzy handed her, her knecklace, "No keep it Lizzy it looks good against your scales," she said with a smile. "As for the reason I know your name I have the gift or curse of the sight," she said though at least for now she no longer did.

When Kyle asked if the onyx stone was her's she just smiled. "Nope it is yours and it is very special object," Bridget stated. Then she turned to lupe, "I know they are rare sight; but the wheel if fate is turning once more and Sama'el has risen once more," she added. After a moment of silence she spoke again, "Well anyway let's get going to Lupe's place," she winced as she realized what she said. "I mean Luke's place to have his gramps to train you to use your crystal weapons," she explained
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lizzy blinked, not familiar with what Bridget was speaking of. "Sight? Do I have my name written somewhere on me?" she began turning around as she checked herself out, the dragoness was eventually spinning in circles, trying to see sections of her body she couldn't to begin with. She even grabbed and lifted her hefty breasts, parting them to the side to see if it was written on her belly, frowning. "Hey, don't lie to me. How did you see my name?" she huffed, clearly angry at herself for not being able to deduce. "Is school over? Wait, are you a teacher?" she then asked. She remembered that her parents had told her to listen to the teachers. If Bridget told her that, Lizzy would most likely follow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lupe glared a bit at Bridget, she had worked hard to keep her identity yet it already seemed like too many people knew. She huffed a bit as she readjusted her shirt, "No, my grandpa will be our teacher for this. He's the one that will be training us for the coming battles." she explained as she reached into her shirt a bit and pulled out her crystal, "And how to properly use these," as she spoke the crystal began glowing slightly, resonating with the other nearby ones.

Michael couldn't help but chuckle at the boys excitement, "Just Michael's fine, I may be old but I'm no 'mister' yet." he laughed. He nodded at Jack's comment to do anything, "Glad to hear, now let's hurry. If I haven't succumb to alzheimer's yet I believe the rest of our group should be just about ready." He nodded towards the main school building as they walked towards the other group.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"it is?" he asked tilting his head as even the shadow on the wall did. soon getting distracted by Lizzy lifting her breasts it's tounge sticking out wanting to see me. as kyle tilted the stone to see it. and try to figure out how it was special. "do you know where it came from?" he asked
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
OOC: so... Um... Do you want me to post now, or are we waiting for somebody...?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Casey, you're making yourself a very unreliable GM. Might need to intervene if you don't show up in less than two to four days. I'm afraid, however, that since you have no co-operator in this, the RP will have to be declared unfit to be continued with and then proclaimed dead.

It'd be a shame. :/
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: just hold your horses guys I been using my mothers phone and she at the moment wanting it to herself. Tomorrow I get the net and be on my pc once more so please chill till then? Also johnalt wait til every one leaves for Michael and Lupe's place please?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz