Join our server on Discord

Defeating the Darkness within
Jack bit the corner of his trembling lip as he listened to Michael's words, which were similar to what one of the entries in the diary had said. He frowned a little and averted his gaze at the mention of his 'guardian'. "Sam isn't my guardian- he's my... my- I can't even call him a dad." A low growl of hatred rumbled in his chest. "I'm tired of his desires... can we just go without telling him? H-he won't let me go- he'll never l-let me go." He choked on his words a little.

"Just... just take me, please mister?" The boy looked up at the older wolf. desperation and hope burning in his eyes. "I'll do anything for the world... I won't complain even if it gets hard... just take me away... from him." His hold on the other wolf's paw tightened, afraid he'd let go and leave him with Sam otherwise.

"Mister?" He looked up again, remembering his manners. "My name's Jack. What's yours?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(sounds good to me ^^)
kyle was stalted by the newcomer's move, feeling slightly tensed. He noticed she looked right at him before. did he do something wrong? At that moment shadow's eyes grew huge as he took the necklace from his mater and quickly put on Lizzy's shoulder, before going back and acting like a normal shadow. "that was impressive." he said softly incase the new person was in deed mad at him.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
OOC: Lol, death, at first I was convinced it was just a minor typo, but you keep calling her Izzy. Her name's Lizzy XD

IC:

Lizzy stared down at the frozen basilisk as it disintegrated into the ground. It had been trying to attack, and clearly wasn't up to any good, so she didn't feel bad about it. In fact, the moment she realized what happened was caused by someone, her eyes bulged and she let out a cheerful yelp of admiration, "AWESOME!"

The young dragon girl stepped forwards as if to introduce herself to the cool woman she had just met, but then she felt something on her shoulder. Upon looking down, she blinked in surprise, "What is this?" she took the necklace from her shoulder and held it up by its strings in front of her face, smiling, "It's pretty."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: going to be gone till Sunday guys will edit post then
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ooc: DMX you heard them move the rp

Raziel shivered when he saw the blood dredged sand he couldn't believe someone could be so cruel. "How could you do such a thing?" he growled, wondering why she could do something so cruel.

Bridget turned to Kyle, "Kyle have your friend put the necklace back around my neck before we leave school and you won't have to see my cruel side because I do not tolerate thieves," she said firmly that had an under lining hint annoyance. Then she turned to Lizzy, "Nice to meet you Lizzy," she grinned. Then she turned her attention to the young shark, "Do you know how the spiked gets on the basilisks tail?" she asked. She knew the answer and figured that Luke would that they were exposed to demonic energies.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: 'kay.

IC:

"Uhm, is this yours...?" Lizzy asked, looking back and then at Bridget, offering the necklace since it clearly wasn't of her possession. "And how do you know my name?" she blinked in surprise, not remembering to ever have introduced herself to this woman.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: i imagine that fiends and demons have never got along so i figured that the darkness weapon user would always have some sort of pact with a fiend.

he jumped hearing the woman address him "Lizzy, I'm sorry i didn't know how it even got here." he said blushing remembering what shadow wanted him to do as it formed on the wall letting out a loud growl at the woman before trying to reclaim "it's" necklace. before kyle shouted having had it with the shadow fiend. "STOP IT! I have had it with you stealing stuff that doesn't belong to you, and you expect me to cover for you!" his face red with anger the shadow soon frowning before reverting back into his shadow. "i am so sorry for that miss, i'm assuming that shadow stole something else from you?" he asked fishing the stone out of his pocket and offered it to the woman.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
OOC: ok we officially in mixed? Sweet! Alright here's ma profile ^_^

Name: John
Species: human (for now at least ;3)
Description: average build, 5'8"-5'10", bespectacled, blue-grey eyes, dirty-blonde hair, bit of facial hair
Magic/skills: minor light magic (which he can only produce in times of desperation), has some skill with weapons and martial arts
Bio: Has always been fascinated by the old legends as sort-of a hobby; he has little knowledge of his heritage as one of the decendants (though he suspects it from what he has read); he wears a crystal, that either appears clear or different colours depending on the angle at which it i's viewed at, around his neck almost all the time, which his grandfather got for him (though he i's unsure of it's exact origins).

How's this one? ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lupe relaxed slightly as she recgonized Bridget, letting out a soft sigh of relief, "What was that thing doing here exactly? There hasn't been a monster showing like this in years." She asked, having a feeling that the other girl knew something was going on that she wasn't sharing with the others. Should've known, Gramps knew something was going to happen, that's why I'm here I bet. She growled a bit, hating the thought that her life was on rails and being manipulated by others.

Michael looked down at him with a soft smile, "I see," he said simply, he didn't need to ask to tell the boy clearly wasn't happy where he was, "Don't worry, we'll work something out. You're more than welcome to stay with me and my grandda, er, son from now on." He said, "Oh where are my manners, old age, those are the first to go," he laughed a bit, "Michael is my name, it's a pleasure to meet you Jack."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: you guys want me to pull a move outa my ass now or later?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz